Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! I'm new here...

luftschloss

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: By the MAAAGICAL powers of the internet.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was at my cousin's house and they turned on the TV, accidentally to MLP. They don't like it, but I was hooked. It was the pet episode with Rainbow Dash, the scene where she's whistling in the canyon during the race.

Been a fan since season 2, huge lover of fan creations, etc., etc. ;)

• Brohoof 5

welcome to the forums, this place is a wonderful place to connect with fellow bronies by replying to posts.

I hope you make lot's of friends here, there many things to do especially during episode droughts, though things tend to slow down.

if you have any questions about the forums, feel free to send me a pm and I'll be happy to help if I can. :fluttershy:

(also if you would like to reply to a post, simply click the quote button located at the bottom of the post."

and remember, HAVE FUN! :pinkie:

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 3

:grin2:Thank you so much guys! I'm really glad to have FINALLY found a good place to be a brony without judgement. (Not that I'm a person who just posts random off-topic things, but y'know.)

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :squee: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Hello friend, here you'll find an spetacular forum, where everyone are friends, we share content, talk and most important, we have lots of fun here, so come with us, it'll be fun i promise           :D

Everyone on the forum is very kind with each other, if you have any question or problem, just ask any other member or staffer so we can help you           :squee:

And remember, together "We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 1