Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tall, Dark and SuperBrony87... The Reveal

SuperBrony87

Well everypony who was wondering. "WHO IN EQUESTRIA IS SUPERBRONY87?" I'm ready to show the world of MLP who SuperBrony87 is and will now post for your curious minds and viewing pleasures. Below in post is two carefully decorated stills. Pegasister and Mares of all ages 21 to 30... In the spirit of Hearts and Hooves Day. I submit to you... Would you like this man? This man is a friend of mine: He's 27 yrs old, heterosexual, 6'3/6'4, manageable weight. His head is crowned with a fine mane of light brown locks, his eyes are two deep piercing blues, he drives his own car and on occasion buys his own food and drink. He's also a die heard gamer buying, owning and playing some of the best known games and titles that Playstation has to offer... That said he is self serving, enjoys a good movie, a lovely night of star gazing, beautiful sunset gazing and is really quite artistic... If you ask me? He's got both ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome... But is well taken care of and other nice things. lives with parents but yet both independent: His car and his lifestyle the only known freedoms he enjoys. Now he's ready for your decisions Mares of Equestria and I hope this doesn't coem off to you as "trolly" he mans only to show you his true self. Learning the truth of him as being a handsome, nice, brony man. Now the reveal... The man you see before you IS the true form of SuperBrony87. Here's the stumper though... That man is me. I am SUPERBRONY87... and it is with boldness and pride that I now post two carefully decorated pics for everypony to see. Well here goes...

This has been SuperBrony87 and I hope you like him? This season of Hearts and Hooves Day... and Happy Valentine's Day to all the Special Someponies out there. Would you <3 Valentine <3 this Brony?

• Brohoof 1

-----

Hey there SuperBrony87.

I'd like to direct you to the blog section. It works very well for such personal topics as this one and allows a little more freedom with writing / expression. General Discussion is more focused on broad topics in which people could easily give feedback or respond to.

So with that I'll be locking this one up, but I really encourage you to re-post this as a blog. :)

• Brohoof 2