Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

1Bit

Evolve came out just before this post, however i was waiting for that game for 8 months so i should at least mention it. Kingdom hearts 3 as it is my faviroute franchise in gaming and was practicly my childhood, next to WWE. Borderland: Handsom Collection as Borderland 2 was amazing and i never got to play the pre sequel before i sold mp PS3. DAY-Z for console as i dont own a good enougth PC to run it. And finaly the two tom clancy games: The division and rainbow six seige. I've never liked tom clancy games but these look amazing with amazing concept ideas.

Edited by Buzz

The new Star Wars Battlefront game. Oh man, I really hope it doesn't suck. 

I may not play console, but I know the thrill of waiting for this game to come out. People have their fingers crossed, since it's published by EA, one of the money horde company that have made a lot of bad games in recent years. I am praying so that gamers will be satisfied with this game.

Throwing FFXV to the list. Since I'm won't be playing console, I'll just rely on YT gamer (omegaevolution comes in mind >_>)

Edited by FabulousNightmare

Splatoon

The next Zelda

Yoshi's Wooly World

StarFox

The Mario Kart 8 and Smash Brothers DLC

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Oh yeah baby. This is one great year. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Metal gear solid, mortal kombat, final fantasy (so I can see what all the hype ks about xD), halo.

Evolve acme out just before this post, however i was waiting for that game for 8 months

i pre ordered destiny June 2013. So that waslike 15 months :P

No Man's Sky and TC: The Division are the only two games I'm looking forward to this year. Also, if the reimagined GTA:V that's coming out on PC counts as well, then that too.