planning The Evil Within/Outlast Style survival RP?

MozillaToast

Basically I have an idea where the is a team of 4 people (you guys) consisting of a news reporting team and a two random friends who came to the area for adventure together. You meet at the entrance area and work together to get into the ex-mental institution. I will be controlling a character which is a cross between Ruvik and The Wallrider (Look at The Evil Within for Ruvik and Outlast for The Wallrider) and the hostile and neutral unnamed NPC's. At one point fairly early on you will get separated and have different scenarios according to your characters personalities and actions. You can't fight the monsters, but you can run, hide and trap them in creative and smart ways.

The news team's shared equipment is; A high standard camcorder with night vision, a flip-top mobile phone, a lockpick, a packet of cigarettes and a crafting knife.

The friend's shared equipment is; A smartphone with a tendency to blast out music randomly, a wind up (Very loud when winding) torch, a police baton, a lighter and a bottle of spirits.

You cannot break down walls or doors, you can lockpick certain doors and shimmy across exterior window ledges.

The players can die in the RP and if so, can't come back. They will only die if they make common mistakes, do the same escape/hiding strategies on a common basis. I will create a map of the site IF people want to take part in this Roleplay. - (For those confused at this point, it will be ponies not humans.)  

I'd like to hear some feedback on whether people would join and/or how I could improve the initial plan. The posts in the roleplay would be;

Me -> Everyone in any order 1 time -> Me -> Everyone in any order 1 time -> Me, etc.

I would like to join, using my OC Rave Darkmane. I have seen a full let's play of Outlast and Outlast: Whistleblower. However I know nothing of The Evil Within