Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nurse Redheart

Mesme Rize

Nurse? Do doctors make lousy patients?

As in doctors themselves are lousy patients.

Doctors sometimes have the tendency to not going to a doctor, since they thing they know everything better. They never come here, if they have a flu or something.

Hello nurse! I'm back for my monthly check-up. I still can't fly. :( I have been to the hospital many times yet, my injury is "beyond modern medicine". Will I be able to fly again?

Hmm, can you spread them? *Touches your right wing and gently spreads it*

• Brohoof 2

*flinches* Ouch! Well... You see, I broke my wing in a race when I was a filly, and it still hasn't healed. I still have a cast, yet every month, i've tried to fly, but if I move it slightly... It will sting really bad.

Doctors sometimes have the tendency to not going to a doctor, since they thing they know everything better. They never come here, if they have a flu or something.

Hmm, can you spread them? *Touches your right wing and gently spreads it*

Edited by CinnamonPop

*flinches* Ouch! Well... You see, I broke my wing in a race when I was a filly, and it still hasn't healed. I still have a cast, yet every month, i've tried to fly, but if I move it slightly... It will sting really bad.

*Puts your wing back in a relaxing position*...Well, it really dosen't look good i am afraid. Normally these kind of things take a year, in the worst case. But with you, you already run around with it since years now. There is a medicine based on magic that could help you, but it's still in the experimental stage and we don't even know if it really works.

We have a guard who dislocated his shoulder blade after a test to grow wings. He did grow wings, but dislocated shoulderblade at the process may you be of some assistance?

Sorry, but i am not qualified to help you with this. Go to Doctor Stable with that, he probably can help you

• Brohoof 1

My case was so severe that I didn't wake up from my coma till three weeks later. *quivers* I still remember the 21st day. *hugs sadly* I was announced dead that day, and I woke from my coma, in a coffin, buried alive.

The only reason I'm here is because my only friend, Apple Fritter, heard me screaming for help. The feeling that everypony thought I was dead drove me insane. The only ponies that I haven't acted out against is you, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, and Apple Fritter,and it all started with this broken wing of mine.

*Puts your wing back in a relaxing position*...Well, it really dosen't look good i am afraid. Normally these kind of things take a year, in the worst case. But with you, you already run around with it since years now. There is a medicine based on magic that could help you, but it's still in the experimental stage and we don't even know if it really works.

Sorry, but i am not qualified to help you with this. Go to Doctor Stable with that, he probably can help you

(edited)

Have you ever met Discord?

No and what i heard from the others, i want to keep it that way. If any chaos ensues in this Hospital, it would be a catastrophe.

Nurse Redheart,

How are you doing?

Normally i am asking that. But thanks, i do very well.

Hope you always go to your check ups, so that you also feel so good. ;)

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Do you only prove as an assistant and know only basic medical treatment or are you advance in it?

Well, i know more then basic medical stuff, but i am just an assistant when it comes to operations and other stuff. I never graduated this high, to become "Doctor" Redheart.

Nurse, I wubs you. :muffins:

It's platonic of course! :adorkable:

What's your opinion about Vinyl Scratch?

It's okay. I know what you mean. ;)

Very lively mare, i like her. But she should really take better care of her ears. All of this loud music, will make her go deaf one day.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not saying you get to treat royalty everyday, but say on the occasional moments (i.e. A festival etc.) Have you ever got to meet (or treat) one of the princesses?

[discounting Twilight Sparkle because you've more then likely met her]

(edited)

I'm not saying you get to treat royalty everyday, but say on the occasional moments (i.e. A festival etc.) Have you ever got to meet (or treat) one of the princesses?

[discounting Twilight Sparkle because you've more then likely met her]

Except for Twilight, i haven't. As far as i know, the sisters have there own personal doctors in the castle.

Nurse Redheart, what is your place of birth?

Believe it or not, i actually used to live in Canterlot during most of my life. I was actually a fillyhood friend of Twilight, as you can see here:

medium.png

Only after i finished college, i went to Ponyville, because they needed a nurse there.

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Except for Twilight, i haven't. As far as i know, the sisters have there own personal doctors in the castle.

Believe it or not, i actually used to live in Canterlot during most of my life. I was actually a fillyhood friend of Twilight, as you can see here:

medium.png

Only after i finished college, i went to Ponyville, because they needed a nurse there.

Oh, wow. I'd have thought you were in Ponyvile your entire life.

Nope, Canterlot pony. I was one of the few earth ponies there, since Canterlot is mostly filled with Unicorns.

• Brohoof 1

img-3632888-1-medium.png

Did you use to treat Twilight or Spike in Canderlot?

Did you use to treat Twilight or Spike in Canderlot?

No i didn't. We just played Doctor from time to time, nothing more. (And i don't mean it in THAT way)

• Brohoof 1

No i didn't. We just played Doctor from time to time, nothing more. (And i don't mean it in THAT way)

Oh, okay, did you go to the Equestria Games and saw Spike melt that ice cloud?

Oh, okay, did you go to the Equestria Games and saw Spike melt that ice cloud?

I barely have any free time. I was in the hospital when the games where running. But i heard of it.

• Brohoof 1

Who told you about Spike melting the ice cloud at the games?

It came around in the news the next day. We have newspaper, you know?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

We're you impress?

Of course. He's a baby dragon and i never thought baby dragons could do it.

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1