Youtube is fun :3

ilikemusicandstuff

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I saw someone on youtube talking about her account, and it looked....AWESOME

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My little sister decided to watch it and I was in the same room as her! Before you know it, I was qlued to the TV!!!It was more interesting, wild, and funny than any other kid show, and I loved it!

Hi. I am a younger pegasister (shhhhhhh.. don't tell!) I have a youtube

BUT my videos suck. I'll post a link on mai page when I get better videos. I'm also a fanfic writer and a voice actor

I can do all of da main six's voices

but my twilight voice sucks...... :comeatus: 

I'm a guilty dashie lover :derp:  I fell in love with her after my little dashie..

I also love hunger games, harry potter and minecraft!!! (this has nothing to do with anything..)

I'm also tall. I guess. B)  

also, the pony on my profile picture is my oc! her name is.. I like music and stuff

XD I'm soooo creative.

well I guess I bored everyone. BYE!  :lol: 

• Brohoof 6

Hi my pony friend =)=)=) and welcome here on happy forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy time here with all the happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to asK =)=)=)=)=)=) Have fun time!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. I also love minecraft and the Hunger Games. I hope you have great time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

well I guess I bored everyone. BYE!   :lol: 

I must not be everyone, then, because you seem pretty interesting to me ^_^

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums new pegasister  :lol:  I'm sure oyu're going to have lots of fun over this place, as people here really love to socialize and produce content, and i'm sure your youtube account is going to be great is you really put effort in what you like  :squee:

if you'ver got any question, just ask somepony here so we can help you :catface:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome my friend to the best community on the net  B) I'm sure you will enjoy your stay I'm new here myself and it already feels like home. If you have any questions be sure to ask anyone that's not me cause I'm still a noob :proud:

Cool to hear your doing youtube videos, that's something I've been wanting to do but I need the proper equipment. Just keep making videos and watching others as a student, if it's something you enjoy the quality will be great :smug:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome and Greetings, @ilikemusicandstuff! It's so awesome you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in! May your journey as a pagasister be a good one. While there are things that will be a bit rough along the way, it's nothing to worry about.

You enjoy being 20% cooler? Then dash on over to the Rainbow Dash Fan Club!!

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome! It's always a pleasure to see another filly joining this forum. Hope you have fun and make lots of new friends here. Please take a muffin and some cider. Enjoy your ride! ^_^

P.s.= My apologyses for the terrible delay.

• Brohoof 2