Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

"is that so? well, im caliber!!" he grinned, and held out his hoof to shake. "caliber the wanderer, ranked 4th best swordspony in the world!" he was kinda glad for the new team. that just meant more chances of winning, and a new sparring partner! "so whats your strength?"

"Well calibre it is a pleasure to meet you" And with I big simle shakes hoofs with he. Ticktock then says " Well my strength is in the magical department since my cutie mark represents magic I can do (in theory) any kind of magic. So I shall take it that you are good with a sword then?

Blizzard shouted to Caliber, "His strength is magic! Now let's get moving! Hurry I think this might be serious!" Blizzard skated all the way to the tent where Radiant was, "Hey buddy, how ya doing? Is Tybalt here? What's going on? Yo! Tybalter? Where are you? TS Caliber get your flanks in here!"

caliber looked at him. "like twilight? twilight sparkle?" he asked. then he heard if he was good with a sword. he grinned. "you dont even know..." he unsheathed his sword, making a bell-like sound. "my sword is mythril. and i have skill and talent almost unmatched." he heard ice blizzard. "well, lets go!" he ran over to the tent. 

Radiant heard members of his team walking into the medical tent. After Tyra came Blizzard running i his usual hyperactive self. Radiant turned his head to glance back at Blizzard. "Blizzard keep it quiet, you're in an infirmary. Sick ponies don't need to have their rest interrupted." He said turning his back toward the wall. 

Tyra blinked as she listened to Radiant's telling off Caliber. That was right; she was in an infirmary, it would be disrespectful to disturb the sick and injured.

She quickly put a hoof to her mouth and whispered an apology to the patients and nurses for her outburst.

She trotted over to Radiant, looking up to him. "How are you faring, my friend?"

Radiant continued looking at the wall still feeling upset. "Not well Tyra, now well at all. There's a chance I won't be capable of returning to combat with you all." He said with a slight catch in his throat.

It wasn't from physical pain but from sorrow. Without his magic he has next to no physical energy and if it doesn't return he will also have to step down as a guard.

"Oh my what in Equstria happened to him" Said Ticktock in a scared fashion the thing was that he was not scared of injury  but of loseing his magic too after all it was all he had to his name and if that happened to their leader he dreaded to think of what might happen to them. 

"radiant, i order you to get better. i wanna spar with you!" caliber said, pouting. "furthermore, i dont like being a leader. and i dont think these ponies has what it takes to lead me!" he pointed at blizzard, and tyra. "i'll have to go back to traveling!" he looked at ticktock. "he was injured in our last mission. expect this kind of stuff to happen"

As the others walked in medic tent,Tybalt put smail on his face and started cheerfully "I got some good news for you guys,you can pack up your thing,or anything and can go home.You have been decommissioned from north and can go back to your normal lives." he than started giving out train tickets to evry one "Your train go out in 2 hours,dont miss it.And some one plz help Radiant get to train station.Train station is litle south from our outpost here.It is guarded by our agents so you won't have any problems." he than turned to Radiant,and start talking to him "I did litle research and as far as i know no one can manipulate shadows like that.Can that what you seen just been illusion or something like that.You where quite hurt when after Facility,and in Facility there was some really bad air that cause you to hallucinate this mare.I think it was just all in your head.But i will do some more research and will be back if I find annything.." than he turned,and left the tant...

"What?!" Tyra gasped, still managing to whisper, "What has happened? Are you injured permanently?!"

She glared aside as Caliber voiced his doubt that Tyra could lead, despite her leading the group of near-dead ponies to the outpost with success.

Tybalt made himself known and said his piece to the group. Tyra felt a twinge of sadness in her chest.

"It is over? Just like that?" She repeated, then shook her head. "Nay, this cannot be over! That mare is still out there!"

She almost raised her voice, but she remembered the patients, and sighed.

"I shall assist Radiant to the station." She finished in defeat, glancing to the ground.

Radiant heard the comment Caliber made and then heard Tybalt saying they were free to go. His iris could be seen in the corner of his glancing back. "I'm not your leader anymore Caliber. As for that duel, it probably won't ever happen so consider me a forfeit you win." He said still sounding upset as he returned his gaze to the wall.

"No this makes no sense why would I just be put here then told to leave? It makes no sense." Said Ticktock in a quite and sad tone. "After all that I have had to do nothing." He felt great amounts of rage building up inside of him if he was not in an infirmary he may have exploded with anger.

"god dammit, radiant,  thats not a win!" caliber said. "its neither a win nor loss! you should know that!! argh! i wish violet was here! she knows how to make a bone-healing medicine!" he heard the news about them being dis-banded. "whaaaaat?! come on, ticktock just got here!" he saw tybalt leave. "hey! im talking to you!! what if i dont wanna leave, huh?!" caliber didnt know what to do. so he just left the tent, kicking and breaking a post on the way out. grumbling, he went over to the tavern. "gimme bear." he mumbled. as he started drinking,  'no. like tyra said, that mares still out there. if need be, ill hunt her down myself' he thought. he looked at the train ticket. 'i guess ill just go to the town, see if i can find out anything about that mare.' he finished his drink, and started walking towards the train station.

Edited by Peytonjay

Blizzard jumped back and said in a frustrated yet low voice, " :blink: Wh-what?! What?! Are you kidding me?! No there's gotta be something wrong, I just know it. We're not about to just walk away from this! Nu-uh nope! This is stupid! Haha! This is the worst joke ever! Nooo! This is impossible!!!!" He went back to the tavern with Caliber and sat with him, "Cider please. Ok something's wrong bro. I just know it! Thank you. *sip* We can't just leave! This isn't over!"

Ticktock storms out the tent (much like Caliber did) he finds a place where he can be alone and starts to think. He thinks of stuff like how within a few hours he had made more friends then he had in his entire life and how much fun he had had .Then he notices that his eyes are watery and then just starts to sob.

Icarus Sputtered awake, his eyes darting back and forth. " W-were am I !" He demanded, before taking a deep breath. " Tyra, Radiant, are you there ?!" Icarus shouted. Several of the medical ponies walked over to him and started talking to him, but he was too focused on trying to see if his allies had come back safely....

Radiant heard all the commotion his team members made after hearing Tybalt saying they were disbanded. Before he could respond they were all out of the medical tent. He turned over sitting up still feeling pain from his ribs but it was much more bearable. He stepped out of the bed setting his hooves on the ground still feeling extremely weak, until his magic returns he will always feel that way. 

Radiant looked around the tent and saw that many of the injured in the tent had been disturbed from the racket. "damn those hot heads, I told them to keep it quiet." He said to himself as he gestured his head toward Tyra to follow him and he slowly left the tent.

He saw the hoof tracks in the snow and followed them, where he found them leading to the tavern. Radiant went inside to find Blizzard and Caliber "Damn it Caliber, I said to be quiet in there! Do you know how many injured you woke up? Do you know how much of hindrance that can be on the recovery process? If I still had my powers, I'd take you up on that duel just so I could kick your flank for what you pulled in there!" He shouted when he suddenly felt dizzy from hardly having any physical energy.

He realized he shouldn't of said that he didn't have his magic anymore. Radiant calmed himself slightly "Let's go, we have train to catch. We can leave to wherever we are heading so we can resupply and get some repair work done and we can come back." He said as he left the tavern hoping they'd follow.

Edited by Chip Circuit

Tyra perked up as Icarus sprang to life, and she trotted to him.

"We are here, my friend!" She assured him, grinning at his being alive, "I am glad you are safe!"

She noticed Radiant gesture for her to follow him, and she nodded.

"Please excuse me, my friend," she said softly to Icarus, before following Radiant to the tavern.

She caught Radiant yelling at Caliber, and simply let it happen. He had disturbed the patients, so he needed to be calmed. Though, she knew just how frustrating this situation would be for everypony, especially herself.

She nodded at his instructions and followed him out of the tavern, seeing the foals in the outpost playing around together.

"I do not wish to leave," she admitted to him, uncharacteristically quietly, "these ponies need guardians. The children need heroes."

She perked up as she realised something Radiant had said. "Wait, you do not have your powers?"

Edited by Unicorncob

Ticktock was able to calm down just in time to see Radiant enter the tavern and yell at Caliber. When he left Ticktock concealed himself into the shadows. It was at this point he thought "Well then if this the last time I will ever see them I best make the most of it" so he began the walk to the train station.  

Edited by NexusBrony2312

Icarus calmed down at Tyra and nodded as she left. He was feeling a bit better, but it seemed he had developed a high temperature. the bodies must have died of some kind of infection, but since they had no medical assistance, had died. He was lucky to be in the hospital. He slowed his breathing a bit and tried to control his feeling to panic.

"whatever..." caliber sulked towards the train station. he didnt really care anymore. but when he heard radiant say something about his power being gone, his ear twitched. that intridged him, but he continued to walk towards the train station. caliber was still fuming about the sudden disbanding.

Radiant watched Caliber sulk past him heading toward the train station. "Pfft... did he not hear me, we can come back as an independent squad as long as that mare is around." He looked back toward Tyra. "Can you gather Icarus? He will still be weak and I'm too weak to assist him myself."

Radiant walked through the snow heading to the train station.

Tyra perked up as she recalled that. She didn't have to leave after all! Her ears flicked right back up and the perky fire in her soul began to rekindle.

She heard Radiant's request and gave a sharp nod, her grin returning.

"Aye, I will retrieve him right away!" She nearly yelled, dashing back to the medical tent.

She made sure to lower her voice as she poked her head inside and walked toward Icarus.

"My friend, will you be able to stand?" She asked softly, "Allow me to assist you to the station. Perhaps you will get some more assistance in Stalliongrad, yes?" She added with a well-meant smile.

Icarus stood up on his hooves, and walked slowly. He felt weak, but as long as not more dizzy spells came over him he would be good.  Giving Tyra a nod, he donned his mask. " A visit home would be nice.....but that mare is still on the loose. And I will not stop until what she did to those ponies has been avenged" Icarus said, " I am staying with all of you, if that is your mission" He said, taking breaths between each sentence.