Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyville Live and BABSCon 2015 Present the BABSCon MLP Season 5...

Ponyville Live!

img-3638490-1-tumblr_nlcb07SJZY1s54imwo1_500.png

Ponyville Live and BABSCon 2015 Present the BABSCon MLP Season 5 Premiere Party!:

Going to BABSCon? Worried that you might miss the premiere of Season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Well you won’t miss it!

That’s right, everypony! Thanks a partnership between the convention and the team here at Ponyville Live!, BABSCon, with the blessing of Discovery Family and Hasbro, is pleased to bring you, commercial-free, the incredibly long-awaited 2-part season premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. And it’s going to be big!

Be in our Mane Events hall early to get a good seat; screening starts at 8AM on Saturday, 4/4, simultaneously with the East Coast broadcast premiere. An hour after it’s done, our big ol’ Voice Actor’s panel begins, too! There will be overflow rooms too so don’t feel like you won’t get a seat! Also tell all your Bay Area friends because the viewing is free, no con membership is required to see either of the premiere episodes!

As far as we know, this will be the largest-ever single screening of a My Little Pony season premiere! And with that many friends around you, it’s gonna be a whole lotta magic! Come join us April 3rd - 5th at the Bay Area Brony Spectacular. Register today at https://registration.babscon.com to join the fun!

The Bay Area Brony Spectacular (BABSCon) is the first convention devoted to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in the San Francisco Bay Area. In our first year, we became the second-largest MLP con anywhere, and we’re back for our second year April 3–5, 2015 at the SFO Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA. Contact info@babscon.com for more information!

babscon.comwww.facebook.com/babsconsfwww.twitter.com/babsconsfbabsconsf.tumblr.com

View the full article