Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trebal Troubles Day Two

Treble Trouble

Everything was dark.  Yes even darker then before.  I could barley see in front of my own two hooves!

It was crazy.  There still was no leaves were I still lay. But whatever. I still look behind me to see if I still have my leaf around my wings. I did but I was still surprised by it being here though. It was almost like it was magic...

But anyway I have come up with a plan I will find a kinda empty area and fly out of here. I know its not a very good plan. No plan B for me. Just one straight plan for me. I'd probably have to go to a tall tall hill. So I started to find one. The plan to find one was a straight one also.  To walk straight and keep my eyes up. So I did.

I found one after about fifteen minutes. But I't wasn't a hill it was a mountain. And a big one. I saw a large ledge about half way up the mountain. 

I got to about mid point. About twenty feet up. And that was hard because there is a tiny ledge. And it's no walk ways for pones. Then I felt a shift in the air. As if mother nature was warning me about something. The tiny ledge shifted under my feet. I couldn't prevent it. I quickly try to get my wings unwrapped. I couldn't do something once again.

The rocks tugged at me. There was no smooth edges on this mountain. But the real pain didn't start until about ten feet of the ground. My half unwrapped right wing got caught on a rock. The pain tore all along my back and wing. But the pain didn't last for long after that because my wing got uncaught and I fell down the rest of the way and at the bottom I found peaceful bliss. You know why? Another dang rock knocked me out.  

I beliive this story is going good so far but I would like if you guys( people of MLP Forums) comment for me and tell me how you liked it or didn't like it.