Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Stranded Isles, Remake (Anthro, Survival)

Catsle

Welcome to Stranded, the oceans and islands of it ,is your new home and your's to explore. This is a remake of  Where?, a rp title with the same premise but had a rocky system, which have been broken down and rebuilt

Your story is long one, but I will give the short details after the long story of course ,no survival is complete wit out making sense of why you are there (Unless of course you want to miss how you arrived you can skip on down to the next set to rules, character stuff and then back to me again moving on!

Stranded ,take place in the pacific after a yacht crash hosted by a unnamed company, that the players won a trip around the pacific ocean, at the end of the 3rd day at sea the captain had a lot of drinks with the passengers i.e you and your fellow players and was tipsy when he returned to the wheel, later than night, you wake to see the ship is slowly sinking into the dark sea, your suddenly hit with an odd sensation and you pass out, it is dawn when you wake to find you are on an island, barley touched by time, the only signs of once life are broken boats and the occasional ship crash, you are stranded, with no way out.

(You were invited on a trip cliche and it went under with you on it, and you have washed ashore on an unknown island)

Rules: #1. Be reasonable about what you find in chest, I doubt you'll find a pair of jet skis in the hull of a sunken ship. #2. Don't try to rp as someone else's character or make them do what you want them to do.  #3. If you have wings, don't fly to other islands I will make you come tumbling out of the skies, sorry but wings are a great advantage to have and I don't want them being overpowered as they already are. 

Things within the rp

Farming, Hunting, Crafting, Survival (Of course this is a survival rp), Monsters (Myths of the ocean, like the kraken) Boating, Sharks and regular sea animals, Wrecks (Planes and ships) The abandoned (Bunkers, and buildings) Cannibal Tribes (or just plain I don't know you so die tribes), and more

Name:

Description:

Profession before wreck: 

example

Name: Alamo

Description Green Coat with Brown Mane, Cowboy hat, and a duster

Profession before wreak: Builder

(I will also us this for the rp)

Hope you have a good time on board our ship, have a safe trip, the captain will see you shortly once your all settled in.

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/126232-survival-isle/#entry3667692

Edited by El Presidente Castle

I think this one is a remake of yours.

no I'm Castle's assistant and I already signed up for his roleplay in a different thread.... or the old one he made yesterday...... right now I'm trying to get our old cast here as well....

Could you have picked another name? There's already another topic with the exact same name XD That we've already started.

really? where?

(edited)

One question before I make an app.

Can the chara possess magic while being a average to weak flier?

I have a chara in mind that fits this.

Yes but as long as that chara has a certain time limit to use it since there will be a day and night cycle, I don't want grounds to be too under powered by charas with powers

Edited by El Presidente Castle

@,

Alright, here it is.

Name: Drakk Moonshine

Description: Drakk is a socially awkward orphan that had spent most of his life studying various things, though mostly Magic theory and experimentation. He is calculative, lacks a bit of common sense at times, worries non-stop for those he considers Family and Friends, is a expert at sneaking, though he sucks in combat. One other thing to note, is that he has a sense for a certain thing. If someone is holding a secret or mystery from Drakk, he will know, and his whole being will oftentimes try to figure out what it is, or quite literally die trying. And if its not clear, he "is" a unicorn. 

Profession before wreak: A Nomad/Traveller, Travelling the world in search of adventure and knowledge. Also a part-time mercenary, which means he gets hired to do certain things, one example being someone hiring him to "Fetch" something from someone and bring it back to his employer.

Details: Is Fascinated with the Night. Has a sensitive spot for his parents, who 'died' when Drakk was an early age, so whoever tries to digs for information about them will not have a good time. Hates Snakes to the core. Has a variety of spells, most of which are just useful bits and pieces(Invisibility. Levitation. "Sleep". And a bunch more pleasant surprises.). 

Edited by Lord Bradley

might as well copy and paste my character sheet to here.....

Name: Snowflake Frostflame

Description: Snowflake is shorter and smaller then the average stallion.... or man.... how ever you interpret it.... (look at my profile picture for an example of his appearance) though his skills in stealth are nearly flawless... he has great stamina and agility.... he wears a Victorian suit minus the gloves, hat, and cane.... and he has a cloak and hood he wears over his suit....

Profession before wreck: (Snowflake was a Mercenary/Assassin)

Name: Captain Cookie Caramel (but usually called captain or Caramel)

Description: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/captain-cookie-caramel-r7952 she is a pegasus but barely uses her wings since she can't fly straight.

Profession before wreck: Pirates Captain so skills are sword fighting, sailing and drinking. (also has some survival skills from her years living in the everfree forest) 

I got you.

Name: Nightlight Jewel

description:

coat: vibrant blue

mane and tail: long and curly, sea blue with cloud grey stripe

wings: vibrant blue feathers

profession before wreck: medieval ranger actress.

Spells:

Her spells would be limited to basic telekinesis. And a fire light spell.

The telekinesis lasts 1 minute per level of power at her disposal.

She starts with 5 levels and for each minute one is used up. They recharge at one for every two hours of sleep. A max of 10 levels of power may be stored.

The same levels of power allow her to use, per 2 levels used, one fire light spell.

At night, it provides a campfire worth of light and heat. It lasts 4 hours max for all five uses at max storage of levels.

The firelight spell slows her ability to regain levels of power. It makes the rate of return 1 per 4 hours of rest instead of 1 per 2 hours, but only when she uses this spell.

• Brohoof 1

I got you.

Name: Nightlight Jewel

description:

coat: vibrant blue

mane and tail: long and curly, sea blue with cloud grey stripe

wings: vibrant blue feathers

profession before wreck: medieval ranger actress.

Spells:

Her spells would be limited to basic telekinesis. And a fire light spell.

The telekinesis lasts 1 minute per level of power at her disposal.

She starts with 5 levels and for each minute one is used up. They recharge at one for every two hours of sleep. A max of 10 levels of power may be stored.

The same levels of power allow her to use, per 2 levels used, one fire light spell.

At night, it provides a campfire worth of light and heat. It lasts 4 hours max for all five uses at max storage of levels.

The firelight spell slows her ability to regain levels of power. It makes the rate of return 1 per 4 hours of rest instead of 1 per 2 hours, but only when she uses this spell.

Welcome Aboard, Enjoy Your Trip

Alright Last Passenger Call! All Board!

@ @@Lord Bradley @@Midnight_Aurora @@Pucksterv @

alright I had been meaning to tell you guys but I kept forgetting

there are 5 different types on the human to pony chart (human, human anthro, anthro, pony anthro, and pony) we are going to be human anthros (number 4 on the chart)

here is the chart so you can get an idea on what we'll look like...

b0ab5c975062455bd954cd0dec31bb22.jpg

Oh also... our wings and magic still work (if you have any).... but they cannot be used to escape the island

• Brohoof 1

Name: Storm Line

Description:https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_03_2015/post-32437-0-78871100-1425801409_thumb.png but anthrofied. His skills major mostly in survival. His stamina is on an average.

Profession before wreck: He worked as at the Cloudsdale Weather Factory. Before that he was served as a rifle man in the Royal Equestrian Army and was deployed to Saddle Arabia.

(Not the Royal Guard. The actual Army.)

Name: Storm Line

Description:https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_03_2015/post-32437-0-78871100-1425801409_thumb.png but anthrofied. His skills major mostly in survival. His stamina is on an average.

Profession before wreck: He worked as at the Cloudsdale Weather Factory. Before that he was served as a rifle man in the Royal Equestrian Army and was deployed to Saddle Arabia.

(Not the Royal Guard. The actual Army.)

welcome back, and good luck on your trip

The RP is starting off well, were just thinking a little bit ahead of each other, but its good to have a plan so keep up the good work and try not to go to far ahead so others can know where we are in concern to them, I don't want to have to davy jones's someone already