Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

What was fixed, exactly? Also Lektra needs her goggles.......

I redid some of the shading and the tilt of the horn. The first version was too sloppy. Just pretend her goggles are around her neck? She's far too time consuming for me to redo. Hope you like it anyway.

That's really hard to notice by non-artists and I feel you might have wasted your time. :(

Oh dude don't get me wrong, I love it. You did a great job on the mane especially. It's the hardest part to draw.

Edited by bronislav84

That's really hard to notice by non-artists and I feel you might have wasted your time. :(

Oh dude don't get me wrong, I love it. You did a great job on the mane especially. It's the hardest part to draw.

It's alright. It just bugged me so I felt compelled to fix it. It just rubs me the wrong way when I see it. Good to know you like it :) I spent ages on it

I didn't do that intentionally. I created Tinker own my own without looking at any other OCs. While Tinker and Lektra look similar, there are a few differences. Also, Tinker's personality is basically a carbon copy of mine, so... Maybe my own personality is coincedentally like Lektra's?

I don't really see much, if any similarities? 

Lightning magic, reclusive/introvert inventor, care about friends more than self, magitech/mechanical artificial wings,... Those are what I've found so far. But I wonder how they would interact with each other though. There might be some interesting scenes with them when they finally meet each other.

(edited)

Basically all of that. I think this is a bad idea. I like that Storm didn't blatantly clone the backstory, but there seems to be too much similar to be a coincidence. Really don't mean to be rude. Maybe copying wasn't the intention. Correct me Storm?

Edited by bronislav84

Basically all of that. I think this is a bad idea. I like that Storm didn't blatantly clone the backstory, but there seems to be too much similar to be a coincidence. Really don't mean to be rude. Maybe copying wasn't the intention. Correct me Storm?

I feel like you're overreacting man, give it a chance, if it doesn't go well I can always pull an 'exit by bear'

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am giving it a chance dude. Do you see me saying delete the character? Just saying, I personally think it's is a bad idea. It's an opinion....

Edited by bronislav84