Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heyo

InfectedPone

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope up have a super duper awesome time here :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 6

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=) and welcome here on this happy pony forum site =)=)=)=) of MLP Forums =)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy here on this happy pony community =)=)=) and meet many of the happy friends here =)=)=)=)=)=) and have fun time =)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there InfectedPone, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

mlp_fan_art__derpy_hooves_by_semajz-d4yh

• Brohoof 7

Hey, InfectedPone! Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around, too! Have fun! :squee:

If you need anything or just want to talk, feel free to ask us. We're happy to help you.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!     :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!     :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Hey InfectedPone, welcome to the forums! I'm sure that you will meet a lot of people here and make plenty of friends. I hope that you have a great day (or evening).

• Brohoof 2

Better late then never right? :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) Im looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 1