Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! :3

Vexrin

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: A close friend of mine loves this forum and told me all about how great it is. So I googled it. Found this. Signed up with haste, and now here I am. So... yea.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Back at the beginning of "Season Two" I was watching youtube, and then I stumbled upon a controversial video about "Bronies" and I clicked on it because of the peculiar thumbnail and after the video I did some more research and I was a bit in disbelief about the idea of such a huge fanbase of older people for a kids show. However being the open minded person I am, I decided to give it a try for myself and before I knew it I had finished the 9 hours + of Season One. So that is how I joined the herd!

My name is Vexrin.

I'm always looking for new gaming friends, and friends in general because I spend most of my free time on the internet (of which I have plenty). I'm a gamer and my main games are (League of Legends, World of Warcraft, CS:GO, TF2, Evolve, ESO, and occasionally Minecraft). I write fan fiction occasionally and I draw and I animate. I also like to make music and do Youtube related stuff. My favorite color is purple and I absolutely hate spiders. There isn't much more you should know for the basics! I guess I'm glad to be a part of the forum finally.

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hey there Vexrin, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And this topic might be useful if you're looking to make new gaming friends~ ;)

5682.png

• Brohoof 5

Hello Vexrin!

Welcome to the forums, enjoy, have fun and I also hope you have a great time here!

Thanks! I feel really welcome already.  :P

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums  :muffins:. It is great to have you here  :lol:. Like World of Warcraft and Evolve? Yay  :yay:. I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:. If you need any help, I am sure I or anyone here will be able to help you, just ask ;). You can also PM us (Private Message) if you don't want to ask or discuss publicly  :). Have a great time here  :D

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

hi my friend =)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy forum pony site of MLP Forum =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy time around here=)=)=))=)=) meeting many of the pony friends =)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums Vexrin what kinds of things do you draw I'd love to see some of your work sometime, I hope your stay here is pleasant and you make lots of new friends.  :grin2:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome Vexrin! You came to the right place looking for good company, your among the friendliest herd of ponies you'll find here! ^_^ Your a gamer too, doubly awesome! I think your gonna fit in just fine. ;) Well, I hope you find everything your looking for here (and from the sounds of things you are :squee: ) and you get to meet some awesome new friends while your at it. Hope to see you out there!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

A bit late but, Better late thwn nwver right? :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) Im looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 3