Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Jonas's Free OC Request Shop [Completely Closed]

JonasDarkmane

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per se, I'm not requesting again, but maybe, how about you could finish the rest of the drawing you made, like added cutie marks, colors? Are they possible?

Yes, I could do so, however, I would do that tomorrow

@@sonicdashie Your OC is ready

post-28830-0-09624400-1431024970_thumb.jpg

@ :(

post-28830-0-45451300-1431025020_thumb.jpg

@@Pucksterv I have yet to color it :)

post-28830-0-42972100-1431025032_thumb.jpg

post-28830-0-64680700-1431024937_thumb.jpg

AWESOME, except um, you mised the hair on the front of her head, but its ok

I am sorry :( :( :(. I can have it fixed tomorrow  :sunny:

I was hoping if I could have it redrawn if it's okay with you?

I could try that, but I don't know if I can do the same pose right again :(. Those eyes and hoof really ruined me there :T. 

(edited)

Per se, I'm not requesting again, but maybe, how about you could finish the rest of the drawing you made, like added cutie marks, colors? Are they possible?

You do know that I am not adding all of the cutiemark, only like the lowest part of it, since the upper part is covered by the wing?

Also, I can not really colour your OC with your own OC's normal colours. I tested all of the colours I had and none of them matched with the original colour, so I will have to colour it with a rather white/grey colour :T. 

@@sonicdashie I hope it looks better now

post-28830-0-10748300-1431083682_thumb.jpg

@@Pucksterv Here you go my dear, tell me what you think of it. 

post-28830-0-03699600-1431177335_thumb.jpg

Edited by JonasDarkmane

You do know that I am not adding all of the cutiemark, only like the lowest part of it, since the upper part is covered by the wing?

Also, I can not really colour your OC with your own OC's normal colours. I tested all of the colours I had and none of them matched with the original colour, so I will have to colour it with a rather white/grey colour :T. 

Yeah, I know, just the lower part of it.

And for the colors, you can just try using light purple. Well, that's using purple but making it look light. I do that sometimes when I draw her.

Yeah, I know, just the lower part of it.

And for the colors, you can just try using light purple. Well, that's using purple but making it look light. I do that sometimes when I draw her.

I hope you like this, I tried doing it light and then go over with some white/grey 

11253852_10205086124405102_385222285_n.j

Unfortunately, my web browser's bugged. Can you instead give a direct link to it?

I hope this works better 

post-28830-0-02396900-1431083083_thumb.jpg

Could you draw Cobalt? She's the one on the left.img-3636531-1-ev9e7r.jpg

Here is her cutiemark. Its only a single flower one version is shaded one isn't is all.darkbachuru_comm_by_cutelittlevixen-d8pz

This pose please only as a foal?spirit_seeker_by_darkbachuru-d8s75v6.png

Could you draw Cobalt? She's the one on the left.img-3636531-1-ev9e7r.jpg

Here is her cutiemark. Its only a single flower one version is shaded one isn't is all.darkbachuru_comm_by_cutelittlevixen-d8pz

This pose please only as a foal?spirit_seeker_by_darkbachuru-d8s75v6.png

Hmm, this is going to be hard, but I can try :squee:. You will have to wait though, I don't plan on doing any art for this shop today I'm afraid :)

Hmm, this is going to be hard, but I can try :squee:. You will have to wait though, I don't plan on doing any art for this shop today I'm afraid :)

I know its why I haven't even tried. ^_^' But I like the way your ponies look. If you find it too hard let me know and I can switch her out for another OC.

Hai, could you do my OC Mane Quest (The cutie mark is a controller for a console shaped like a moon just to clarify)

Thanks Jonas :D

You have been added to the list, any particular Base you want?

Edited my post of Pucksterv's request since the photo disappeared

You have been added to the list, any particular Base you want?

Hmm, I don't really have any major preference on bases, about the only half decent stallion base I could find was this one:

post-32164-0-58865600-1431177292_thumb.png

But there may be better ones, my OC is a gamer kind of pony so if there are any good bases that would make Mane Quest look like he is gaming, thanks.

Oh, by the way, do you need Mane Quests cutie mark? Just in case I will provide the image for you.

post-32164-0-38687100-1431168981.png

@

I think I did this one better, although, it is still not as good as many of the others I have done :T.

post-28830-0-64475900-1431366284_thumb.jpg

her eyes look different to the picture.

I know they do, I have not been feeling well lately, I am sorry