Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Jonas's Free OC Request Shop [Completely Closed]

JonasDarkmane

Ok then, guess you have a long way to go before get up to me then. :P

I spoke with Sparking and she said that I could change my request since she was going to get 3 pictures of her OC if I stick with my original request.

I was hoping if you could change to this OC?

http://i.imgur.com/mGO9gly.png

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120630141813/sims/images/d/d7/Pichu.gif

Here's the base: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/333/b/a/running_base__vector_base__5__by_colorblindbrony-d5rn1cp.png

I will do so

Aww that looks great! :squee: Thanks Jonas :)

I will upload the fixed picture later ;) (the one that has the cutie marks *laughs nervously*  :adorkable:). 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Hums patiently.* No pressure, my friend, by the way. I will wait the end of the week if I have to. :)

I only need a camera to take a picture of your drawing and then I will be able to upload it. However, if I do get detained by studying, I will be gone more than a week....

may i request one?

You may, but I am putting things on hold here as I won't be able to fully concentrate on this due to my Exams. But feel free to request. 

(edited)

thanks, so here is my request, can i have the lower pegasus in a swag pose? img-3717404-1-post-31378-0-79167800-1430img-3717404-2-mlp_fim_bse_rainbow_dash_l

Sure you can, but you are going to have to wait a few weeks now. I got exams :T. 

@SparklingSwirls

Here is your drawing with the cutie marks :T. Enjoy it, cause I know your OC is certainly having fun *Smirks*

post-28830-0-94999900-1430472470_thumb.jpg

@Stardust Balance

You have been waiting for a drawing of your OC, right? Well, I hope you enjoy it like you enjoy Puck's ;)

post-28830-0-90596800-1430472533_thumb.jpg

Here is your OC, I am quite sure you will like it :)

post-28830-0-90500000-1430472580_thumb.jpg

Here she is, the cutiemark was very very difficult, however, I hope you like it :)

post-28830-0-55958800-1430472632_thumb.jpg

All:

I intend to visit my grandmother today, I think she might have colours, if she does, I will colour some of your OCs :) (and damn apple computer autocorrecting the way I say colours).

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Sure you can, but you are going to have to wait a few weeks now. I got exams :T. 

@SparklingSwirls

Here is your drawing with the cutie marks :T. Enjoy it, cause I know your OC is certainly having fun *Smirks*

attachicon.giffoto 4.JPG

@Stardust Balance

You have been waiting for a drawing of your OC, right? Well, I hope you enjoy it like you enjoy Puck's ;)

attachicon.giffoto 1.JPG

Here is your OC, I am quite sure you will like it :)

attachicon.giffoto 2.JPG

Here she is, the cutiemark was very very difficult, however, I hope you like it :)

attachicon.giffoto 3.JPG

All:

I intend to visit my grandmother today, I think she might have colours, if she does, I will colour some of your OCs :) (and damn apple computer autocorrecting the way I say colours).

I like the picture and I also like Starshine's one as well! :squee:

I like the picture and I also like Starshine's one as well! :squee:

What is the color of your OC's mane? I can't see it clearly enough :s

About dark brown as in this picture.

img-3718745-1-mGO9gly.png

I find the mane to be nearly black, so I will have to either have it black or dark brown. I have colored the eyes and the coat (and the cutie mark).

Thank you thank you thank you my friend! I'm adding it to my profile as we speak. :D

I have colored it and taken a picture of it. I just need to upload it to my computer and then post it.

I can't thank you enough, but I'll try: thank you very much my friend! :D

The drawings look a lot better IRL then they do here on the pictures. The pictures that I have provided seem a little bit colorless :T. Well, at least I know that they look more colorful in real :lol:.

@@SparklingSwirls

The picture is now ready, however, I think I failed with Wolfie's colors, I tried mixing purple and blue :(

don_t_cry_pinkamena_by_alex4nder02-d50x0

However, I think I got your OC pretty well :).

post-28830-0-60237900-1430572178_thumb.jpg

Okie dokie! I have made it  :D  Thanks for the reserved spot my friend. Here is my request for you.

You prolly know what my oc Spacer looks like for here is another reference ^-^ (shes on the left xD)

cinny_and_spacer_by_djspacer-d8bmzk4.png

And if you could put her in this pose that would be so cool  :wub:

shy_pegasus_base_by_cookiejelly_d5zdje3_

Okie dokie! I have made it  :D  Thanks for the reserved spot my friend. Here is my request for you.

You prolly know what my oc Spacer looks like for here is another reference ^-^ (shes on the left xD)

img-3724413-1-cinny_and_spacer_by_djspac

And if you could put her in this pose that would be so cool  :wub:

img-3724413-2-shy_pegasus_base_by_cookie

Your picture is ready, I have yet to upload it :) (will do so later)….. wait a minute. OH NO, I made her pregnant again  :unsure: …. (JK  :umad:). 

@

Your request is complete ;)

post-28830-0-49717100-1430678083_thumb.jpg

@@JonasDarkmane,

:o  Simple beautiful, thank you bunches my friend!  :yay:  ( :lol:  Pregnant or not, she came out awesome!)

Thank you, and I see you are it as your avatar :D. Yay  :yay:

Could you do my oc i will get you the photos

Any particular base/pose you want (a picture is needed)?