Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bonjour mes amis!

Whiteshade

First of all, I am actually not French

Secondly,

Thirdly, I have recently come across My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic, and as I result im now on these forums with you all today :D

You are welcome to friend me, I hope it is the same vice versa, and at any rate I just want to say hi, so..... hi

also on a semi-random tangent, I did some quick pre reading before registering, and I can't figure it out. What are the ranks and what number of posts is needed for them? I assume parasprite is the highest and blank flank is the lowest (probation) but I have no clue for the middle

Lets see...

-Highest rank is actually Brony

-Lowest rank is Parasprite, but before you contribute to the forums by posting 5 times in other threads, the lowest would be Blank Flank

-Ranks are there just for kicks but some will have certain significance (Royal Guards and Alicorn for instance)

-Middle's just a cluster of ranks (Bird, Phoenix, Pony, Pegasus, etc.) so don't mind it.

Now, on with the introduction. Welcome to MLP Forums! I hope that you will enjoy your time here in probably the greatest MLP community I've ever had the pleasure of joining! We've got a lot of stuff that you can contribute to, whether it be Pony related or not, so go out and have some fun! :)

Secondly,

Thirdly, I have recently come across My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic, and as I result im now on these forums with you all today :D

You are welcome to friend me, I hope it is the same vice versa, and at any rate I just want to say hi, so..... hi

also on a semi-random tangent, I did some quick pre reading before registering, and I can't figure it out. What are the ranks and what number of posts is needed for them? I assume parasprite is the highest and blank flank is the lowest (probation) but I have no clue for the middle

Hello, and welcome to the herd!

For Muffin you need 5 active posts...

For Cupcake, you need 40 active posts...

Blank Flank is the lowest, but Brony is the highest (that any normal users can get)...

As for the rest... I'm lost as well...

Don't let that bog down the fun, though!

Edited by mister_pigeon

Secondly,

yes, you are right.... parasprite's are the highest rank and the lucky people that honor this badge are only the most noble and beautiful on these forums. :lol: anyway.... welcome. :D you'll have fun here ;)