Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Discord Pie......

Donald Gamer

NO! funny business please... this is strictly for serious questions.....not like the fandom can ever do that....always laughing at old me's jokes....well no longer i'm not being your silly happy pony anymore for you to all laugh at......so.... what? are you going to ask any questions or not......... *glares*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Uhh, OK then O_O

Umm, what do you think of all the other ponies?

they.... all suck.......all happy...and yuck!.... i can't even stand to think of it.... Laughing is just a horrible emotion used to hurt....... i accept that thanks to discord...... i suppose you probably going to justify your chose of choosing laughter.....go on... just try... it pointless.... it just a emotion used for hurt and nothing more....

Edited by HeartsWithin

they.... all suck.......all happy...and yuck!.... i can't even stand to think of it.... Laughing is just a horrible emotion used to hurt....... i accept that thanks to discord...... i suppose you probably going to justify your chose of choosing laughter.....go on... just try... it pointless.... it just a emotion used for hurt and nothing more....

I-I'm not laughing...*backs away*

I-I'm not laughing...*backs away*

don't lie... your laughing on the inside..........all ponies do to ignore how bad it is.......laughter causes hurt that can lead to suicide..... not that you ponies care!......anyway.... do you have any other questions i won't bite....

(edited)

Umm, OK (I'm scared)

Well, do you think everyone in Equestria is like that or are some ponies different?

NO!...their mostly all the same........when its comes to ponies anyway.... creatures seem to get the idea better than ponies....(most of the time....) .....it's depressing to see lower forms of life.....(most lower forms of life,mostly ones that do not speak ).... act smarter than a evolved species like ponies.......they'll realize how hurtful it is one day........but for now..........they should do go die in a hole as that's all there laughter will lead to.....

Edited by Yooka-Laylee-Fan

Alright, so what would you say your goal in life is? Take away laughter?

Yes.... of course.... laughter only causes pain... other than that.... my second life goal would be stop all parties they encourage to much laughter..........

So would you say then that all Ponies feel pain? And that they laugh just to hide that pain, or spread it to others?

(edited)

So would you say then that all Ponies feel pain? And that they laugh just to hide that pain, or spread it to others?

laughter hurts those who touch it.......... it hurts all but they just don't know it.........they spread it unknowingly .........even if they didn't mean too...... it hurts too much to bear......

Edited by Yooka-Laylee-Fan

So if laughter causes pain, what relieves it?

nothing..... but it wears off slowly once you resist it.......my advice don't seek help don't seek friends don't seek parties..... don't seek laughter........

• 1 month later...

Hi! :) If you were sent back in time and saw your younger self, what would you say to her? :fluttershy:

"your friends are backstabbing traitors" enough said..... you can't change the future.....you can travel back in time but you were meant to be there at that said time.............past pinkie was too navy to the Trickery of laughter........new pinkie is not the same......

• Brohoof 1