Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Brigade Of Celestial Light

Child Of Darkness

Yeah. Not even I can exactly tell you where he is. XD

Also, if Simple does kill Dawn, like it really wasn't obvious, I have a very special surprise in store for everypony.

(edited)

Am Back. Yall left Chrysteel alone in a place that she has almost no clue about.

I hope you didn't ignore her question on purpose, Simple. If not then please accept my apology for sounding rude just now.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Am Back. Yall left Chrysteel alone in a place that she has almost no clue about.

I hope you didn't ignore her question on purpose, Simple. If not then please accept my apology for sounding rude just now.

i'm sorry i didn't realized i thought that in the story you were following us..... i didn't know of any question..... i apologize

(edited)

Hey simple, before I make my post. Can I have a say in the blood test? Remember Chrysteel is half pony half changeling. Changelings were originally a divine creation. Chrysteel is well on her way to returning to that state.

Don't worry I have an idea that I think you will like.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Hey simple, before I make my post. Can I have a say in the blood test? Remember Chrysteel is half pony half changeling. Changelings were originally a divine creation. Chrysteel is well on her way to returning to that state.

Don't worry I have an idea that I think you will like.

mmm k i don't care go ahead

Also @ Darkness

What do yall think. Posible condition for first Evolution Chrysalis. Only change would be up to the GM.

Not really sure I understand the question. Send me a PM and please add a little more information on what you are talking about.

Is there any characteristic background that is required for this RP? I am thinking of perhaps entering with Rave Darkmane, if you are still accepting other people. Link to his profile is in my sig

Is there any characteristic background that is required for this RP? I am thinking of perhaps entering with Rave Darkmane, if you are still accepting other people. Link to his profile is in my sig

Full accepted, most details where listed on my PM.

Do you have a specific faction in mind? Or is this such an obvious question?

Full accepted, most details where listed on my PM.

Do you have a specific faction in mind? Or is this such an obvious question?

Hehe, I think you know what Rave will like post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png