Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions How do I set my activity to private?

Sommar
Go to solution Solved by Creamy Arty,

Hello! I saw a thread mentioning that you can make your activity private, however the question has not been answered. Can someone please tell me how to do it? Thanks! :D

• Brohoof 1

@Sommar; Could you please clarify what you mean by activity? I feel like you may actually mean Online Status?

• Brohoof 2

The Private status used to be a function that could be enabled whenever you logged in to MLPForums, but now, with the new Poniverse System, can only be enabled manually by an administrator, moving you to the correspondent group via personal request.

• Brohoof 3

At present members cannot set their accounts manually to hidden or private browsing when logged in. Should the need to do so be critical, you could always open a support ticket and request that an Admin review your issue. Note: in the past there had to be a valid reason to do this beyond a nebulous desire to remain private.

• Brohoof 4

@Sommar, the people above are correct. Once upon a time it was possible when logging in, but once authentication through Poniverse began, that option was lost. I honestly don't know why that's no longer an option, whether it's too much trouble to implement now or simply because the tech guys don't care about that feature, but it can still be done and undone by an administrator.

I'm not a hardass about it, so all anyone has to do is ask and I'll make the switch for them. Don't see a reason to make it any more complicated than that. Given the way you've phrased this question, I take it you would like to be invisible, so I've taken care of that. All you have to do is log out for the change to take effect.

• Brohoof 5