request shop 5 Free pony requests

Antidaeophobia

(edited)

Requests filled- However, if you are interested in getting a design, check out my deviantART account for more info on my pony art: http://www.alektorotelumphobia.deviantart.com

post-26225-0-73937200-1431057322_thumb.png <-My OC post-26225-0-07979400-1431057697_thumb.png <- OC I made for someone 

I'm taking 5 free requests for pony art. I will do canon characters, or original characters. 1 drawing per person of 1 character of choice, no background or accessories. Indicate a position you'd like them in sitting, laying, prancing, etc. I will draw it in as show accurate as possible with basic colour. If you want your OC, please provide a drawing of them if possible with cutie mark. That, or descibe them in detail, such what character their hair, eyes, colour looks like to help me with drawing. 

1) KrazyDashie

2) Mars Orbit

3) SunBurn

4) Rarity is Queen

5) Seaswirl10

----------------------------------------------------
If you missed the chance for a request, or you'd like more added to your drawing such as a background, check out my deviantart account for info on my pony drawings. 
Edited by Antidaeophobia

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

yes please!!! could you have my oc with this base? 

img-3739296-1-what_p10.png

my oc:

img-3739296-2-post-111.jpg

(with the socks if possible) she has green eyes... since you cant see it with this picture. also the tail has the same shape as rainbow dash's (similar)

and cutie mark:

img-3739296-3-starli12.png

thanks in advance :fluttershy:

Edited by KrazyDashie

(edited)

I would enjoy it if you did my OC mars he is my profile pic.

His cutie mark is mars.

Spiky hair, hair is green and red, eyes are golden yellow, and he has partially purple legs and the rest of him is the same green as his hair.

Just draw him sitting there being a boss.

Edited by Mars orbit

(edited)

Hey, Anti. Would you take a request to draw Snow Perch? Here's the reference.

816223__safe_solo_oc_oc+only_unicorn_pon

I'll go ahead and describe his cutie mark anyway. It's two fishes swimming in opposite directions with the water gently rippling at the surface in between the fishes.

As for the pose, I would like to see him waving at the viewer. Something akin to this:

517586__safe_solo_lyra_lyra+heartstrings

Hope you'll have fun drawing him ^^

Edited by SunBurn

(edited)

Heyy id really like Happy Spark drawn in the shows style if that is ok. Id very much appriciate it. His cutie mark is a lit bomb with a smiley face on it. For the pose can you have him looking off to something offscreen smiling. Hope this a fun expirience for you. Thx sooo much for such an offer *hugs*

post-30620-0-94197500-1431058817_thumb.jpg

post-30620-0-45299900-1431058845_thumb.jpg

post-30620-0-18569800-1431058862_thumb.jpg

post-30620-0-01442400-1431058888_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rarity Is Queen ^_^

Heyy anti, just a quick question. Well first of all thanks so much for this i love you for this *hugs*, second of all, when you finish where will you post the images exzactly, here on this forum?

I'll post them here on this forum post.

my oc:

(with the socks if possible) she has green eyes... since you cant see it with this picture. also the tail has the same shape as rainbow dash's (similar)

and cutie mark:

Hi, yours is almost done, except the cutie mark, I had some issues with the link for the cutie mark. Do you have a different source I could use. :)

my oc:

and cutie mark:

post-26225-0-08577300-1431339284_thumb.png

Heres what I have so far, if this isn't what you were looking for, let me know so I can make changes. Send me your cutie mark link when you get the chance and I'll add it.

(edited)

Hi, yours is almost done, except the cutie mark, I had some issues with the link for the cutie mark. Do you have a different source I could use. :)

attachicon.gifkrazydashie.png

Heres what I have so far, if this isn't what you were looking for, let me know so I can make changes. Send me your cutie mark link when you get the chance and I'll add it.

wow... that looks great  :wau: could you make the mane on the left side cover the eye a little bit...? 

and il edit this post when i get the link to work  :wat:

Edited by KrazyDashie

Did you start on the drawings yet?

Yes, I've got my sketches done. Just got some last minute paid commissions and had to handle those first. I'm doing line arts and getting everypony coloured up next. :)

wow... that looks great  :wau: could you make the mane on the left side cover the eye a little bit...? 

and il edit this post when i get the link to work  :wat:

Sure, I'm you like it so far. I'll fix her bangs to go over her left eye. 

Any particular pose, or just artist choice? Sorry if I'm missing your post on that. 

Yes, I've got my sketches done. Just got some last minute paid commissions and had to handle those first. I'm doing line arts and getting everypony coloured up next. :)

Any particular pose, or just artist choice? Sorry if I'm missing your post on that. 

No, not really, I was just asking if you started on mine. :P

does this link work? http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/18/27/45/83/starli13.png

(edited)

aye matey, the link be workin' 

I fixed her hair and added her cutie mark. Everything seem alright? :D

attachicon.gifkrazydashiefinal.png

yeah it does :) thanks a lot :wub:

Edited by KrazyDashie

Sorry about taking so long getting your drawing to you. I had one hell of a week. Got several expensive commissions I had to finish, and they all came back to back- So I've had very little sleep this past week. Finally finished, taking a well deserved break from work. Doing your sketches so you can approve them tonight, and the next couple of days I'll get your finished drawings up. Thank you for the wait. 

Aw, I guess i'm a bit late to ask for a request ;w;

You can order one from my deviantart account. Alektorotelumphobia.deviantart.com  :)

You were not the only one 

I offer drawing commissions under my deviantart account.  :)

Heyy Anti *gives warm hug*. Just checking to see if any progress on your brilliant art has been completed. I worded that wierd. Anyways hows life and how long do you think it will take to finish. Love ya thx ^_^ <3

Life got super crazy, been up with very little sleep this past week. Got a bunch of large paid commissions I had to finish of knitted hats and figures. Finally taking a vacation, and going to get your guys drawings up the rest of the week. Feel like crap for not getting them done in the time I should have. Life is insane sometimes.  :blink:

These are the basic sketches of your ponies. Instead of making changes after I finalized and coloured, I decided to simplify and get your approvals beforehand. These are just basic sketches, some of the details I leave out because it's just easier to ink and correct later, so please ignore lopsidedness and how crappy my sketches are LOL I promise they'll look 100% when they are finished. 
Anyway, please give them a shoutout if you want something changed, like pose or expression. Otherwise give me an A-ok and I'll finish it up. :)

MarsOrbit's Pony:

post-26225-0-60779500-1431822343_thumb.jpg

RarityisQueen's Pony:

post-26225-0-12914600-1431822345_thumb.jpg

SeaSwirl's Pony:

post-26225-0-17740000-1431822346_thumb.jpg

SunBurn's Pony:

post-26225-0-27735800-1431822347_thumb.jpg