movies/tv Your Most Fond 'TV with family or friends' Memories

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

As the title says, what are some of your most fond memories of watching TV with friends or family? I'm sure we all have some.

One of mine is when me, my sister and my dad would all watch Monday Night Raw every week. We would always make popcorn and have a wonderful time, it was something I always looked forward with each new week. It made Monday's fun. Nowadays this obviously never happens and WWE is a shell of its former self currently, but I always hold those memories close to me. :) That's just one of many for me though.

What about all of you?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I remember seing "South Park" for the first time with my firends on the TV randomly... It was very comfusing but alot of fun...

We kind of kept watching it togheter at least once a week for about 2 years after that...

Edited by Lemon Stripe

When we first came to the US the first channel that wasn't boring that we saw was Food Network. And what was on? Rachel Ray. Even though we never actually made any of her food, we'd watch it every time we got the chance.

Now we can't think about Food Network without thinking Rachel Ray.

• Brohoof 1

Really like your idea of this topic even though it kinda makes me lonely since I don't have any friends I can watch TV with.

Here we go:

- I once had friends me and my brother had who I'd come visit at least once a month and at times, we would play a DVD of Pokemon anime even though I don't enjoy it. The funny thing is, I enjoyed watching it with them.

- My family used to watch reality shows like Kid Nation and The Amazing Race together.

- Me and my mom used to watch cooking shows on Food Network during 6th grade and when I was homeschooled in 7th grade.

- Me and my dad used to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm together. :lol:

- Once, I had a party and me and a lot of kids watched cartoons on Boomerang.

There's more but that's what I remember so far.

• Brohoof 1

When we first came to the US the first channel that wasn't boring that we saw was Food Network. And what was on? Rachel Ray. Even though we never actually made any of her food, we'd watch it every time we got the chance.

Now we can't think about Food Network without thinking Rachel Ray.

Cooking shows are strangely addictive to watch. :P I actually remember watching cooking shows a lot with my grandma when I was little, she loved cooking so those were some of her favorites. I always enjoyed them. That's another memory to the list for me. :)

Really like your idea of this topic even though it kinda makes me lonely since I don't have any friends I can watch TV with.

Here we go:

- I once had friends me and my brother had who I'd come visit at least once a month and at times, we would play a DVD of Pokemon anime even though I don't enjoy it. The funny thing is, I enjoyed watching it with them.

- My family used to watch reality shows like Kid Nation and The Amazing Race together.

- Me and my mom used to watch cooking shows on Food Network during 6th grade and when I was homeschooled in 7th grade.

- Me and my dad used to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm together. :lol:

- Once, I had a party and me and a lot of kids watched cartoons on Boomerang.

There's more but that's what I remember so far.

Yeah, I know that loneliness feeling. I barely have anyone to watch shows and movies with as well nowadays. Everyone seems to have drifted away..I still get those moments with my brother, we tend to watch things together when we can.

Those are awesome ones though that you shared. :) Reading all of these fills me with a nostalgic joy, it's really cool to read these different memories.

• Brohoof 2

Whose Line Is It Anyway. Every episode was a riot. To this day I loathe ABC Family for taking it off the block and not releasing it on DVD. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

Whose Line Is It Anyway. Every episode was a riot. To this day I loathe ABC Family for taking it off the block and not releasing it on DVD. :okiedokielokie:

Yea I watch every epesode with my family and laugh our butts off to it (and also SNL) but I guess The CW brought the rights to the show so ABC family can't release it on DVD (unless The CW was a part of the ABC network)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Me and my brothers used to watch RAW and Smackdown religiously. Nowadays we pretty much last interest especially with our favorites gone and the storylines mostly sucking. Now we only start paying attention when Royal Rumble to Wrestlemania is around the corner

Oh, and before they had it on Cartoon Network my family used to watch DBZ of all shows, which my mom liked a lot surprisingly.

Edited by Megas75