Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

P-Jay

well, iv been getting more and more intersted in animating, so i made a couple experimental gifs of my OC's Caliber, and Violet. Tell me what ya think!  :fluttershy:

smzqc6.jpg   aobceb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Caliber needs his sword.

srry, dont know how to draw a good enough sword for him.  :derp:

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 1

*sigh* ill try. but its going to be a completely different sprite animation

Get it done.  :okiedokielokie:

jk  :lol: Do your best! :)

(edited)

If you get good enough maybe you can start a shop in Request Shops? Or heck, a Commission Shop if you get really amazing.

thats a long-term goal. and a quite ambitious one for a 15-year-old

...'imma do it.

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 1

I'd probably be one of your first customers, if it's not too expensive of course.

500,000 hugs. not too expensive, right?

• Brohoof 1

I think me posting here has turned this topic into a shrugpony party!

Anyways, great job! I really like how you got the leg movement right! But, one thing, even though most people (Including myself) mess this up when doing drawings/animation (ESPECIALLY animation) is the mane looks a bit weird. Although you did it better than most (as in, the mane fits with the picture and doesn't look like someone just took a base and slapped it on) it doesn't really move, so if you try just making the little spike-thingies (I have no idea what to call them but they're in most animated hairstyles) move up and down oposite of them moving up and down when they walk/run.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

You could become a really talented sprite artist if you opened a request or commission shop, since this is your first try, and you'd be getting experience from doing it for a few people, they could become some of the best on the internet

Edited by Mothra
  • Brohoof 2

I think me posting here has turned this topic into a shrugpony party!

Anyways, great job! I really like how you got the leg movement right! But, one thing, even though most people (Including myself) mess this up when doing drawings/animation (ESPECIALLY animation) is the mane looks a bit weird. Although you did it better than most (as in, the mane fits with the picture and doesn't look like someone just took a base and slapped it on) it doesn't really move, so if you try just making the little spike-thingies (I have no idea what to call them but they're in most animated hairstyles) move up and down oposite of them moving up and down when they walk/run.

first off, your right. this is a shrug pony party. (i made mine and ice blizzards avatars)

and thanks!

• Brohoof 2

I meant moneywise Peyton, but that's still a lot of hugs lol.

if, (and thats a pretty big if,) i actually do charge money, id probably be something like 50 cents to a $1

• Brohoof 1

if, (and thats a pretty big if,) i actually do charge money, id probably be something like 50 cents to a $1

I'd honestly pay you. B)

But you know when you get as good as Emerald you might wanna start with hugs as payment. :lol:

Now where's my hug checkbook?  :derp: