Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey!

Little Red

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Oh, I dunno. I used to be a part of a Warrior cats forum years ago, and recently got interested in My Little Pony, and I figured there must be a popular My Little Pony forum, so I looked it up. I've been creeping around the roleplay and welcome pages for a few days and I liked what I saw, so I signed up!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: ...Friends. Nothing too special. I can make up something that's a little more interesting, though.

Not much to say, so I'll talk a little bit about Little Red! Little Red is an OC in an AU of Equestria I developed. She's one of a few other OCs I've made. She's my profile picture. I'm not a good artist, so I used the pony generator. Not sure how plebian that's considered here... maybe I'll change it to a picture of Fallout: Equestria later. I'm mostly interested in roleplaying here, and for that I'll probably use my OC which isn't related to the AU mentioned earlier, who's name is Skylar.

As mentioned earlier, I used to be a part of a Warriors forum... and this one looks a lot nicer. People seem more intelligent, roleplays seem stronger, and the community just seems nicer! Not to mention the fact that you can color font and upload your own avatar pictures is different, too. XD

Introduce yourselves to me, too! I'd like to meet a friend or two. Hopefully I will continue this despite finals and AP tests, I'd like to become a part of this forum.

Thanks! Looking forward to this!

-Little Red

• Brohoof 9

hello my friend :):) its nice to meet you :) i hope you will have great and fun time here in forum meeting many happy pony friends and having happy time:):):)

if you have any questions feel free to ask "hugs":):)

• Brohoof 9

Hello Little Red and welcome to the forums! 

Hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends!  Also feel free to PM anyone if you're in need of assistance  :)

Also, good luck on your AP tests and finals!

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Hi Little Red, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: Also, I hope that your tests and finals go well! ^_^

large.png

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the forums Little Red! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! Im looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3754629.tumblr_njg8wlR6k21rt0cvwo7_2

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 8

sig-3756393.post-33081-0-89090500-143085

Howdy Little Red! Welcome to Poniverse! :pinkie: We are an exceptionally friendly community, so you'll have no trouble finding some new buddies here! If you ever need anything, or just want a chat, you are always welcome to PM me. :D

I can't wait to see you around the forums,

- Nectar. *hugs*

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3752975.sig-3750730.sig-3748723.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

• Brohoof 7

Welcome and Greetings, @Little Red!! It's so awesome that you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!!

I assure you that you'll find our community here to be very nice and the RPs being of quality. Mostly anyway. Also a good way to get to know some of your fellow members is to be part of a fan club! The Applejack Fan Club is always happy to see another fan. As for the Warrior Cats thing. I've seen it around. I have a good friend who use to be on Feral Heart a lot doing those kinda group RPs there. It's kind interesting to see that being brought up again.

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of friends!~  :D

• Brohoof 6

Welcome! Nice to meet you, Little Red. ^_^

Introduce yourselves to me, too!

I'm Crypty and I'm looking for friends too. :P More about me you can check in my profile.

I read, that you are playing the chello. That's amazing! What do you prefer, jazz, classical music or something else?

• Brohoof 7

Welcome! Nice to meet you, Little Red. ^_^

I'm Crypty and I'm looking for friends too. :P More about me you can check in my profile.

I read, that you are playing the chello. That's amazing! What do you prefer, jazz, classical music or something else?

Yay! Nice to meet you, too!

I play classical, mostly, but I like figuring out video game themes, too. I can't do jazz-- I'm super bad at improvising. But I love listening to jazz!

Do you play an instrument?

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Do you play an instrument?

Meh. I used to play recorder, but not very well. I like music very much (especially jazz and neoclassics ^_^) but have not enough free time to train. >_<

I hope in future I'll have more time. :)

Edited by Crypty Script
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome, Red! Friends have shown you the light of bronyhood/pegasisterhood, eh? Well, you'll find MANY more friends here...

attachicon.gif100% Guaranteed.jpg

XDD Best button. Thank you, I hope so too.

Meh. I used to play recorder, but not very well. I like music very much (especially jazz and neoclassics ^_^) but habe not enough free time to train. >_< I hope in future I'll have more time. :)

Recorder's great. X3 Such a fun instrument.

• Brohoof 6

Yes, funny, but not very variative: only one note at one time. But I still like it. XD

That's almost all brass and woodwind instruments... as far as I know. I played recorder in second grade, I loved it.

• Brohoof 6

@@Little Red, I'd gladly listen your playing chello or harp. You can write me any time. :smug:

Hey, thanks! I'm actually in the process of figuring out how to mix multiple parts. If I figure it out, I will take you up on that!

• Brohoof 6