Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doctor Whooves Wallpaper

Vexx3

As I mentioned in the description of the dA page, I was reluctant to upload this one as the text was quite frustrating. I just couldn't come up with anything I was fully happy with.

I asked for some feedback before I put it up and it was in favor, so here it is! I believe Handgasm (or Skullbuster) was the chap who requested this.

Feedback always appreciated!

Edited by Vex3d
  • Brohoof 10

Fantastic drawing, I very much like the reflection effect and the colours you picked.

The character is a vector, but I seem to recall a collection of similar works of other ponies.

Perhaps they are your works, hmmm?

Could very well be. I've made several in this sort of style. ^_^

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen much Doctor Whooves fan art but this certainly does give the character credit. It kinda feel like it's missing something though and I'm not sure if it's the TARDIS as the blue could throw the colour scheme off a bit.

For a general theme it's nice but I wouldn't mind seeing one a bit more Doctor Who themed.

(edited)

I haven't seen much Doctor Whooves fan art but this certainly does give the character credit. It kinda feel like it's missing something though and I'm not sure if it's the TARDIS as the blue could throw the colour scheme off a bit.

For a general theme it's nice but I wouldn't mind seeing one a bit more Doctor Who themed.

Hehe, this wallpaper gave me fits and I'm not too keen on the way it came out. I tried to kind of emulate the Doctor Who logo and I thought the clocks would add to the Doctor Who theme.

However, I have never watched Doctor Who myself, so that may be why it's not as relevant to the show. There's also a glaring flaw with one of the brushes I used that I plan to fix at some point.

Edited by Vexxation

Hehe, this wallpaper gave me fits and I'm not too keen on the way it came out. I tried to kind of emulate the Doctor Who logo and I thought the clocks would add to the Doctor Who theme.

However, I have never watched Doctor Who myself, so that may be why it's not as relevant to the show. There's also a glaring flaw with one of the brushes I used that I plan to fix at some point.

You never watched it?!

*le gasp*

The wallpaper is great and it does have a Doctor Who theme going for it but because I am a bit of a fan of Doctor Who myself I was just saying I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of that theme but I understand because you haven't watched it yourself this would be hard to do as you don't have the general doctor Who theme feel.
  • Brohoof 1