Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of my oc?

Sterity

(edited)

his color and job complement each other nicely. they go well together.

but whats his personality? backstory?

i feel you got a good SoL character, here.

Edited by PeytonJay

Colors look like they go together, and the character name flows nicely. Even without any backstory he sounds/looks like a pretty cool OC; despite whether or not computer systems have been established and put to use in Equestria

I really like the colors that you chose. They compliment each other well.

Thanks all! I was wondering if maybe the color scheme or design didn't look very good. It was one of the things I wondered could be the problem with my blog since it didn't seem like people were looking at it. At least now I can cross character design off the list.

He looks very stylish. This is just my opinion, but I think that the colors would go a little more nicely if the blue of his body color was more saturated. But that might just be me. Grain of salt. Either way, nice job! :)

• Brohoof 1

He looks very stylish. This is just my opinion, but I think that the colors would go a little more nicely if the blue of his body color was more saturated. But that might just be me. Grain of salt. Either way, nice job! :)

Speaking of stylish, I recently received this wonderful piece of art from http://askdarlingadelaide.tumblr.com/ and I thought the exact same thing. Pardon my French but I was like DAMN GURL!

tumblr_now0y1AdDe1uurrsho3_1280.jpg

• Brohoof 1