Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

(edited)

Deleting off topic posts in your thread is quite fun and stuff, but just curious; what do you think of all the ridiculous off topic ramblings of members in here?

PS: Hi Hayze :D (Old username is far superior, and I still miss Scarfy Fluttershy :( )

Edited by Lolliklopp

I am currently in the process of purchasing a large amount of onions to drop down on all the ponies of Canterlot! It will be so marvellous! The sky shall be blocked with onions and the streets shall take weeks to clean! Oh how fun this will be! Would you like some? I can deliver them to your bedroom if you want... that's how all my other satisfied customers get their vegetables... you won't even know I'm there.

But what other creature could possibly possess as much love as you and your subjects?

post-3829-0-71051000-1335825172_thumb.jpg

Pfft. As if I would let her.

My kind has already created fanclubs dedicated to you, so they could possess more love. Plus, it's directed straight at you.

(edited)

Deleting off topic posts in your thread is quite fun and stuff, but just curious; what do you think of all the ridiculous off topic ramblings of members in here?

PS: Hi Hayze :D (Old username is far superior, and I still miss Scarfy Fluttershy :( )

Hello!!

I don't have anything against the members, I just don't want my thread to be filled with random spam between 2 or more members. Even if it is help related, I feel it is better to just send them a message.

Scarfy Fluttershy is, and always will be epic. :) I miss her too.

I am currently in the process of purchasing a large amount of onions to drop down on all the ponies of Canterlot! It will be so marvellous! The sky shall be blocked with onions and the streets shall take weeks to clean! Oh how fun this will be! Would you like some? I can deliver them to your bedroom if you want... that's how all my other satisfied customers get their vegetables... you won't even know I'm there.

Oh no no no! I do not like Onions sorry. They produce a bad odor.

wait? dont you die if the sun blows up?

No, all life dies if the sun is destroyed. We need the sun to sustain life.

My kind has already created fanclubs dedicated to you, so they could possess more love. Plus, it's directed straight at you.

Well after the attack from her changeling kind we have increased security though means of identification and if they fail that, questioning will be held.

Edited by CeIestia

(edited)

(just saw all three yesterday in a row xD)

what time of the day do you think the sun is the most beautiful?

At the break of dawn, and as it sets.

Edited by CeIestia

That's a shame... I think you just haven't had enough onions to get a good idea of what they're like... tomorrow you shall wake up to a bed covered in onions... you'll be so peaceful in your sleep you won't even know I'm there. Have fun!

(edited)

to molestia:

is their a pony you didn't molest? like fluttershy? they say you just couldn't do it.

post-1283-0-14379800-1336290736_thumb.jpg

Oh yay I never get questions personally!

No, Fluttershy was difficult, but I got her LIKE EVERY OTHER PONY!

And for any new ponies...don't worry ;)

Posted Image

That's a shame... I think you just haven't had enough onions to get a good idea of what they're like... tomorrow you shall wake up to a bed covered in onions... you'll be so peaceful in your sleep you won't even know I'm there. Have fun!

Me and Luna traded beds for the night, so You'll need to put5 them in her room.

Edited by CeIestia

Dear Celestia:

If Discord, while still in his stone state, were to be melted down and mixed in with the cement used to build a castle wall, then come back to life as your castle, causing near-paranormal havoc to the ponies inside, and you were powerless about it because you could not find the exact location of the melted Discord, and your castle became condemned because of all the activity and such, then what are your views on Pinkie Pie one day becoming a major political figure?

Oh yay I never get questions personally!

No, Fluttershy was difficult, but I got her LIKE EVERY OTHER PONY!

Posted Image

Me and Luna traded beds for the night, so You'll need to put5 them in her room.

Oh no... Luna gets the parsnips... you're being strangely calm about this business... I recently got chased out of Ponyville because I've been hiding vegetables in pony's houses at night... after a business with Twilight and carrots I've been hiding... I'll come to both of you... I know you'll just love my vegetables...

Dear Celestia:

If Discord, while still in his stone state, were to be melted down and mixed in with the cement used to build a castle wall, then come back to life as your castle, causing near-paranormal havoc to the ponies inside, and you were powerless about it because you could not find the exact location of the melted Discord, and your castle became condemned because of all the activity and such, then what are your views on Pinkie Pie one day becoming a major political figure?

My views for Pinkie as a political figure is not too good sadly. Some ponies are just more responsible than others, and as responsible as she can be politics are a very important and serious thing to partake in. Something Pinkie wouldn't be optimal, qualified for. Now would she enjoy it much I think.

Luna is next in line after me.

Oh no... Luna gets the parsnips... you're being strangely calm about this business... I recently got chased out of Ponyville because I've been hiding vegetables in pony's houses at night... after a business with Twilight and carrots I've been hiding... I'll come to both of you... I know you'll just love my vegetables...

Well most ponies eat the veggies you have been leaving around. So it is kind of seen as free food I assume.

My views for Pinkie as a political figure is not too good sadly. Some ponies are just more responsible than others, and as responsible as she can be politics are a very important and serious thing to partake in. Something Pinkie wouldn't be optimal, qualified for. Now would she enjoy it much I think.

Luna is next in line after me.

Well most ponies eat the veggies you have been leaving around. So it is kind of seen as free food I assume.

Yes... but in Ponyville I leave so many that no one can get into there houses... Dash was particularly annoyed at not being able to get into her house due to a huge amount of cucumbers... it's a bit harder to clog up an entire castle though... I will succeed though... that reminds me that I have a meeting with Dash... after tonight I shall clog up all the bathrooms in the castle with cabbages and I shall see Dash... goodbye.

Yes... but in Ponyville I leave so many that no one can get into there houses... Dash was particularly annoyed at not being able to get into her house due to a huge amount of cucumbers... it's a bit harder to clog up an entire castle though... I will succeed though... that reminds me that I have a meeting with Dash... after tonight I shall clog up all the bathrooms in the castle with cabbages and I shall see Dash... goodbye.

shit! *accidently shoots chilly with a beam of raw magical energy* oops... must be my security system! its been

damaged the whole week and i havent had tim3 t0 f1x... *runs out of energy* *teleports without being awake*

(edited)

Hello!!

I don't have anything against the members, I just don't want my thread to be filled with random spam between 2 or more members. Even if it is help related, I feel it is better to just send them a message.

Scarfy Fluttershy is, and always will be epic. :) I miss her too.

Oh no no no! I do not like Onions sorry. They produce a bad odor.

No, all life dies if the sun is destroyed. We need the sun to sustain life.

Well after the attack from her changeling kind we have increased security though means of identification and if they fail that, questioning will be held.

What do you think of this agreement I came to between me and one of the changelings on Fimfiction.net:

The changelings get to invade my home of Earth, and all the bronies(humans) in my home country(United States) get to move to Equestria.

Pros:

No changeling invasions in Equestria

Increase in the number of new citizens

Possible diplomatic relations with Earth

Cons:

Changelings possibly much more powerful

Humans would have to adjust, which would be a bit hard

Need for more housing

IMHO, the pros outweigh the cons here.

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

What do you think of this agreement I came to between me and one of the changelings on Fimfiction.net:

The changelings get to invade my home of Earth, and all the bronies(humans) in my home country(United States) get to move to Equestria.

Pros:

No changeling invasions in Equestria

Increase in the number of new citizens

Possible diplomatic relations with Earth

Cons:

Changelings possibly much more powerful

Humans would have to adjust, which would be a bit hard

Need for more housing

IMHO, the pros outweigh the cons here.

I am not sure how this would work. They could return the way your bronies have entered and just cause more chaos. Not to mention I personally think they would not be as well fed over there, than they would here.

Not to mention that for everypony traveling here somehow, they can't bring all the things they live with each day. They would be leaving behind their technology and be living in a world without Facebook (Which is impossible to some) And things like cellphones would not work.