Hello Hello!

ButterCreamcake

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Mostly lurking through the depths of the internet..I've seen some crazy things in order to even find this show.

Well I'm not that new here actually! I just came back to start fresh from the..not so great start I had once I first joined this site. I look forward to being much more active and post decent content!

And I might as well practice my art skills while I'm here as well..Anyways, my name's Megan and it's a pleasure to be in this community

• Brohoof 10

hello megan its nice to meet you :):):) welcome here on the pony forums :) of happy times and pony fun :) i hope you can enjoy here with the ponies and pony friends :) and having great fun time :) if you.have any questions feel free to.ask "hug :)

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Nice to meet you! Same thing has happened with me. I joined when I was 11 years old on a older account but I didn't think it was allowed so I waited till I became 13. But the past is in the past and you can still start off fresh like I did and enjoy your stay here in our welcoming community! We're welcoming to almost everyone, whether they're really new or not! Though I checked it's not allowed to make new accounts but I guess it doesn't matter for me since I waited for the right age level. But I worry about you since it may be a different story for you. But oh well! At least you're here now starting off fresh!

And hopefully you'll be more active around here.

I'd love to see any art you do personally. =) A lot of users here are ready to give some reviews of artwork such as me and talk about it. And lots of us can help you improve!

It's a pleasure to have YOU in this community Megan and everyone here as well! :)

Lastly, have a brohoof from my fictional crush in the GIF. :3

giphy.gif

:please: See ya around the forums! :D

Edited by GoldKingdomFright
  • Brohoof 8

Welcome back I guess :) I hope you'll have a good time.

How long ago was it that you signed up for the first time?

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hi ButterCreamcake, and welcome back to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What do you like making art of, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome back to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 6

Hi ButterCreamcake, and welcome back to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What do you like making art of, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

sig-3792990.large.png

Well I mostly like to experiment with different art styles to make something nice!..I know that sounds kinda bad but it's the way I've been drawing for years now. Though I don't do it as often since my drawings tend to focus on ponies now :)

• Brohoof 6

Hello Megan, and welcome to the forums!  :o

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  ^_^

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P

*Hugs*  :twi:

13673__safe_twilight+sparkle_oc_vector_s

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums ButterCreamcake! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3782970.sig-3782125.sig-3778906.sig-

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3779136.sig-3777320.sig-3777261.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 4