mega thread What is the poster above you known for?

Jum

go ahead I am not bored easily

Alright. As far as observance goes, my hypothesis is that the best pony will tie between RD, PP and Fluttershy, all for their unique reasons (Fluttershy being adorable as f***, Pinkie Pie being fun as f***, and Rainbow Dash for her brash/cocky yet loveable personality as well as being more iconic than the Golden Arches at McDonalds). By preference, Twilight or Applejack are my favourite ponies, simply for the little things that make them the ponies we know (Twilight's organizational skills, AJ's iron clad work ethic, etc.)

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

Alright. As far as observance goes, my hypothesis is that the best pony will tie between RD, PP and Fluttershy, all for their unique reasons (Fluttershy being adorable as f***, Pinkie Pie being fun as f***, and Rainbow Dash for her brash/cocky yet loveable personality as well as being more iconic than the Golden Arches at McDonalds). By preference, Twilight or Applejack are my favourite ponies, simply for the little things that make them the ponies we know (Twilight's organizational skills, AJ's iron clad work ethic, etc.)

Trixie is best pony

I saw the mistake there here I fixed it for you no need to thank me?troll face

In all seriosness though I only follow preference when it come to who I view as best pony :P

~In construction~ 

Known for trying to win as the last poster! (I will win btw ;) )

Edited by Guest