Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Darkness over Equestria (RP)

Reaver

*Centaurs*

****--@Unicorncob

As the caliber made a move at the centaur before him practically climbing up the shield, the stallion pulled himself up vaulting himself over the shield. With one swing of his sword he managed to slice the centaur's shoulder before falling behind the centaur with him turning toward the stallion. Meanwhile Tyra made an attempt at her centaur's hand, in attempt to literally disarm the behemoth. The centaur reacted to the attack in time, using the handle of his flail to block the axe blade.

**** @Little Red--@Reaver--@Commander Tangent

The centaur wielding the spear turned his attention to the ambush team that attack him with the arrow still embedded in his elbow, turning his attention to the small mare who maimed the nape of his neck. He brought his long spear back and made an attempt to impale the pest before him, the spear grazed over the top of the mare's sword only to catch her hind leg. While the centaur holding his sword refocused on the griffin that had the audacity to nearly gut him. The centaur swung his large sword (lunar dodges and centaur crit fail) the griffin easily dodged the attack while the centaur continued with his follow through and smacked a rock. The impact caused him to drop his blade along with dull the blade.

*Radiant*

By this point radiant was in front of the sword wielding centaur while the spear wielder was still recovering. The stallion was beginning to breathe heavily, he was beginning to feel the affects of getting hit on his armor earlier as well as using his shockwave spell. He stood waiting for the centaur's next move, which the centaur begun chuckling at the stallion. "Puny pony thinks he can kill us, with or without magic you stand no chance." He growled lifting his sword over his head and bringing it down toward Radiant. Radiant managed to avoid the hit and countered with his swords in an attempt to upper cut the Centaurs's throat. His tower shield found its way between the swords and his neck causing the swords to bounce off. 

The other centaur begun charging back into battle straight for radiant. As he neared the stallion the centaur lifted his fist moving his shield to the side and swung down at Radiant with a hammer fist. Radiant barely managed to dodge the blow after still trying to recover from the last dodge. As he recovered Radiant levitated his swords around the centaur and took swings at either side of him. Once again the centaur managed to block one of the swords but still couldn't manage to block both, allowing one sword to cut at his ribs. 

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up... I can use my magic for another shockwave but then I will be near empty for any attacks made against me. If I keep my armor up I can take another hit if I can't manage to dodge..." Radiant thought to himself in attempt to assess his situation. "I guess I will have to fight to counter, it's the best way against such targets." 

In the distance on the watch towers of bandit city the guard a top them continued to watch the fight along with a few more joining them, some even brought spyglasses so they could see what was happening. "Oh, this doesn't look good for that unicorn..." One of the guards stated peering through his spyglass.

"Taking all bets! I got a ten to one odds that the unicorn bites the dust!" One Pegasus called out as he began pulling in bits from all the ponies on the tower. "Ah ha! We don't ave any on the unicorn?! No pony wants to play the risk taker?"

The Pegasus known as Kakashi had made his way onto the tower with no pony the wiser about his presence until he finally lowered his book and seemed to smile behind his mask, it was always hard to tell. "Sure why not, I'll put down some bits on the unicorn." He said with a surprised look from every pony that they failed to notice him. "He looks like he might be able to make it... besides if he wins I'll be raking in a lot of bits." 

The two Pegasus exchanges their bits and continued to watch the fight happening on the road in the distance.

• Brohoof 3

@@Unicorncob, @@Chip Circuit,

Tsunami growled softly, turned, and trotted away, considering. Even though she hadn't liked the idea of Amore fighting, Rift had been right. He had spared her. That was good, especially considering her abilities in the fighting. She and Izumo had certainly been right--the vampony would be useful. Perhaps she would stop by personally to the hotel, and offer the vampony an allegiance with her anyway. Maybe she could convince Amore that the others weren't worth seeing.

Little did she know that away from her, four other bandit leaders who had just watched an exciting fight were considering the same thing.

(Sorry Unic for godmod. I know you're RPing Malum right now... just setting that as a general direction. Amore's going to get offers from all five leaders to join them.)

@@Little Red

Strider

"Red!" Strider called worriedly as the spear caught her hind leg. He shook himself and charged at the side of the centaur again, slashing twice, though in his worry for his friend he missed both blows spectacularly. Growling a little in frustration, he leapt out of range of the centaur for the moment, next to Red. "You okay?" he asked her.

• Brohoof 2

Red

Red had jumped away from the centaur when her attack hit, landing a ways away, but her hing leg had been grazed by the spear. She winced, glancing at her leg. It was bloody, but didn't seem too bad. It looked worse than it actually was.

"I'm fine, Strider," she said to her mentor, turning away. She charged the centaur with the spear once again, ducking under him and aiming for his underbelly (Same DC as "above": 13).

(Dice rolls: 6/12-- miss/miss) Her attack was an inch away when the centaur jumped onto his hind legs, rearing up. He struck down with his spear, towards Red, but Red ducked out of the way just in time. (Roll: 12-- miss) He was surprisingly fast.

Red dodged back towards Strider, careful not to land on her injured leg. "Plan?" She asked.

Centaurs

@

The centaur growled, stumbling at the hit to his shoulder. He turned blindly and struck out with his flail--and, to his luck, managed to hit Caliber at the pony's legs.

@@Unicorncob

Tyra's centaur reared and attempted to hit Tyra with his hooves now. He missed, his hoof connecting with the ground several feet away from Tyra.

Ironeye/

Archer Centaur notched an arrow and let it fly, directly at the mare in the back. It hit her leg, and Ironeye gasped. This wasn't good for her. She began preparing a more powerful spell, that would hit the archer from far away. Just a little more time...

Lunar looked at the Centaur. He was wounded, but he was also angry. But he seemed disabled at the moment as he had damaged his sword. Now was the time to move in. Lunar hefted his halberd and jumped up at the centaur, this time trying to go over his head to behind him, and aiming for the bare of his anthromorphic back. He hoped this would give him another breif moment to get a follow up attack.

*Radiant*

As Radiant was assessing his situation which to his eyes didn't look promising for him the Centaur wielding the sword charged at the stallion once again pushing his way past the unarmed centaur, causing his companion to lose his balance for a second. He swung his sword above the ground in a sweeping motion at Radiant. The stallion easily dodged the swing by jumping backward but then found himself being charge by the unarmed centaur who was holding his shield in a way to shield bash the pony.

The centaur swung his shield outward at Radiant, again he quickly jumped backward avoiding the shield which caused a gust of wind strong enough to stir up a cloud of dust in a small area around the centaurs. Radiant flew his swords forward with his magic aiming for the centaur's chest after he created an opening, only to have his swords impact the shield as it returned to its place in front of the centaur.

Tsunami growled softly, turned, and trotted away, considering. Even though she hadn't liked the idea of Amore fighting, Rift had been right. He had spared her. That was good, especially considering her abilities in the fighting. She and Izumo had certainly been right--the vampony would be useful. Perhaps she would stop by personally to the hotel, and offer the vampony an allegiance with her anyway. Maybe she could convince Amore that the others weren't worth seeing.

Little did she know that away from her, four other bandit leaders who had just watched an exciting fight were considering the same thing.

Malum

Malum felt a smirk creep across his face as an idea came to him. That little mare Rift scrapped with certainly showed some promise.

Enough to let her join his group, in fact. He had to assume she was staying at the hotel.

"Excuse me, gentlecolts," He excused himself, nonchalantly strutting in the way of the hotel, "I just remembered I have somewhere to be."

Tyra's centaur reared and attempted to hit Tyra with his hooves now. He missed, his hoof connecting with the ground several feet away from Tyra.

Tyra

Tyra leapt away from the centaur, smirking and letting out a laugh as his hoof connected with the ground.

"You centaurs are not the fastest, yes?" She taunted, dashing up to the soldier and using the momentum to leap toward his chest. She positioned herself for a slash attack square in the middle.

caliber clenched his teeth, barely keeping back the yelp. a blow to the legs, and almost certainly something was fractured. 

apparently, the centaurs were lucky, too, as well as big and strong. and he was tired of it. a gripped his sword, and started using his small frame to his advantage, darting around, slashing at any [racism 3] he saw, circling the centaur rapidly. 

Centaurs

@@Commander Tangent,

The centaur dodged Lunar's attack, lashing out at Lunar vaguely in an attempt to swat at him. He hit the griffin squarely in midair, but didn't seem to be paying much attention to his movements; his eyes were fixed on the sword which he had dropped. After assessing the situation, he turned to Lunar, realizing the sword would be little to no good to him now. He raised his fists now, rather than his sword.

@@Unicorncob,

The centaur countered Tyra's attack easily, bringing his shield up and blocking her. He growled at her insult. "We don't need to be fast to crush you, little pony!" He said angrily, striking out at her with his flail. Instead of hitting the pony, he overestimated her distance from him and hit the ground, causing a great burst of dust to fly into his eyes. He muttered a furious curse in the direction of "stupid sexy pony princesses" as he attempted to rub his eyes with his arm, lifting his shield in the process.

@,

The centaur snarled at the sudden unexpected increase in his opponent's agility, stumbling and avoiding one of Caliber's first strikes, but taking a strong hit to one of his hooves on a second jab. He howled, attempting to lift his hoof to nurse it and at the same time attempting to lash out with his flail. The result was some odd limb entanglement that forced a retreat from the centaur as he missed Caliber spectacularly.

Strider

@@Little Red,

"I'll distract his front. You get him in the back." Strider ordered Red quickly, and true to his word, leapt out in front of the beast. The centaur reacted immediately, jabbing his spear at the old stallion who expertly slid to the side. With the opening, Strider charged, leaping into the air and slashing at the centaur's front, giving him a solid hit below the centaur's throat. The centaur let out a low roar, and Strider quickly dodged away from what could become a wild rampage.

• Brohoof 1

*Radiant*

Radiant was still recovering from his previous dodge when the sword wielding centaur came at him once again with his sword held over his shoulder preparing to attack the pony. "You will die now pony, I tire of this fight." He growled as he swung his sword out at Radiant.

Due to Radiant still not having his footing he took the direct hit from the centaur's sword, his armor took the impact but the force shattered his armor and sent radiant sliding across the ground. After sliding a dozen feet Radiant stopped and stood up, he was breathing heavily from having his magical energy drained so much. He still had enough energy to cast a few more spells but he'd have to conserve his energy just in case. 

The unarmed centaur chased after Radiant cocking his shield back again only to swing it out at the stallion once he came in range. Radiant barely dodged the shield with another cloud of dust being created from the force of the swing. Radiant attempted to fly his swords into the opening the centaur created and managed to impale the centaur with both swords through the neck. (critical and is now left bleeding along with a hard time breathing.)

The centaur reeled back in pain and tried screaming out in pain along with curse the stallion, only have the sound of gurgled blood escape his mouth. The centaur dropped to one knee with a hand clenched around his throat in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

In the distance the bandits were still watching and some with their spyglasses saw the unicorn run the centaur's neck through. "Damn! that unicorn isn't bad one of those centaur's is pretty much done." One of the bandits stated.

Kakashi walked up along side him only to snatch the spyglass from him and peer into at the fight. "Hmm... so you're right." He said grinning behind his mask. "Looks like I'll be taking all your money here soon." 

Kakashia hoofed the spyglass back to the bandit and went back to reading his book.

*Amore*

A while after Amore had been knocked unconscious by Rift she awoke in a small room, she had a blanket thrown over her. The mare attempted to sit up only to feel a sharp pain on her side, "That's right, the fight in the arena." She muttered holding a hoof to the wound that she then realized was wrapped up in bandages. 

"Strange they would tend to me when I lost the fight... Perhaps Rift was true to his word..." She thought to herself as she began scanning the room.

• Brohoof 2

"ha!" caliber called out, "is the big poor excuse for a fighter getting angry?" he taunted.

'and hopefully, he stays that way.' he thought, still ducking a weaving. 'another hit like the one i took to my leg, and ill be a sitting duck. my lag's damaged enough as it is...'

every second in combat was pain, as he was forcing his injured leg to move.

Leaders

Tsunami trotted past the somewhat injured nurse at the counter of the hospital. Oh well, one broken leg wouldn't hurt anypony. Except, you know, the nurse. No visiting hours... psh, who did that pony think she was, anyway? Tsunami fumed quietly... not awake yet, hm? Well, she'd better be awake when I get up to her.

Tsunami didn't bother knocking on the door, instead just pushing it open. Ah, good. She's awake. "Amore, correct?" she said, coolly, sitting down nearby. Not waiting for a reply, she continued. "I understand you wished to see the other leaders, though I doubt that still holds true." Her tone made it very clear that she didn't want Amore to still hold to that, and if Amore did, she would have a fit. And Tsunami having a fit wasn't a good thing. "Anyway, after seeing your impressive fight, I have an offer to make to you--"

"Hey, that's funny," came the voice that Tsunami despised. Well, Tsunami despised a lot of ponies, but Mediant was just unbearable as he stepped into the room. "So did I. She would make a great addition to my guard."

"Of course she would. Your guard's a joke." Tsunami deadpanned.

Then, to both of their great surprises, Amber Love trotted in. "Amore--oh," he sighed upon seeing Tsunami and Mediant. "Well, never mind you two. I have--"

"Excuse me?" Tsunami said sharply. Then, a deep voice from the doorway cut any response off. She and Mediant stiffened upon hearing Thorn's voice, though Love, his ally, relaxed.

"Funny, looks like we all had the same idea after seeing such a contestant against Rift." Thorn said as he walked into the room. Every inch of him radiated a total, deadly authority. "Now, all we need is Fuhror."

• Brohoof 1

@@Reaver

Malum

Malum walked into the hospital, noticing the injured nurse in his passing.

Hm, the others must already be here, he thought nonchalantly.

He pushed through the door, and lo and behold, surrounding Amore's bed were his fellow bandit leaders.

"Mares and gentlecolts," he greeted, with a bit of a dung-eating smirk, then looked to Thorn, "Aww, you remembered me, Thorn. I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten, non?" 

The centaur countered Tyra's attack easily, bringing his shield up and blocking her. He growled at her insult. "We don't need to be fast to crush you, little pony!" He said angrily, striking out at her with his flail. Instead of hitting the pony, he overestimated her distance from him and hit the ground, causing a great burst of dust to fly into his eyes. He muttered a furious curse in the direction of "stupid sexy pony princesses" as he attempted to rub his eyes with his arm, lifting his shield in the process.

Tyra

Tyra near cackled at the centaur's mistake, gripping her axe tight in her mouth.

"Nay, but you must at least own a brain!" She taunted, leaping at her helpless opponent and attempting a slash at his middle while the shield was up.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Leaders

Tsunami, despite her earlier disagreement with the stallion, felt a rush of relief upon seeing Fuhror. Good, at least there was one pony here who she could somewhat agree with.

Thorn glanced away from Fuhror, disgust evident in his gaze. Probably because his tattooed side was facing him, actually. Tsunami had never gotten over that. "Amore," he said to her, "yes? My name is Thorn. I believe all five of us have come to you with similar intentions, after seeing you fight Love's guard, Rift, so impressively." Everypony let him talk. Cutting off Thorn was a bad idea, especially when you saw his guard skulking just outside the doorway, and the fact that he was the only pony to wear armor of the leaders was a bit of a telling point. Oh, and there was one of his guards in the window, too.

He raised his hoof to gesture at Amore. Tsunami's gaze was caught by that gauntlet Thorn always wore--while on his right forehoof, his gauntlets were good old fashioned steel, on his left leg, he wore what should have clearly been a gold necklace, with in it's center a red lightning-bolt shaped gemstone. It had always attracted her eye. Really, one day, she would backstab him just to wear the pretty thing herself. "You  have magic. How can we get our magic back?" Thorn asked shortly.

Tsunami blinked. She saw similar reactions on the other leaders. "Wait, really?" Love spoke now. "I was going to offer her a chance to be a part of my guard."

Thorn glanced at him, looking annoyed. The idea suddenly seemed to brighten in his head. "Actually, that's a fairly good idea, Amber." He said. Thorn must've been the only pony that was able to address the short stallion in such a manner without dying. All he got was an eye twitch. "Amore," he added, addressing her. "I will allow you the honor of joining my guard, if you tell me where you got magic to cause that... mist."

"Or, you can join my guard for free," Mediant interjected. Everypony glared at him. He wilted. "I mean, just saying," he said.

Centaurs

@,

As Caliber continued slashing as he easily avoided the centaur's stomps, the centaur growled. He was managing to avoid some of the pony's blows, but Caliber managed to hit him now, slashing the centaur's hoof cleanly off. He howled in pain, and wildly struck out at Caliber, leaning on his other hooves. He missed, and picked up his flail, which he had dropped. He began hitting the air wildly with it, in attempts to draw Caliber back, away from him.

@@Unicorncob,

Tyra's blow hit the centaur, crushing a rib. The centaur backed up, snarling, seeming more affected by her insult than the blow, though that clearly had hurt some too. He pushed his shield forward, towards Tyra, but she dodged. He groaned, clutching his rib, and threw the shield aside. "Heavy," he grunted, and instead pulled out a second flail. He flicked it expertly, glowering at Tyra.

Ironeye, meanwhile, had been preparing a powerful spell, to crush the archer in the distance from the cellular level. To her shock, the spell didn't work, instead expending a lot of her needed energy. "Damn," she muttered quietly, glaring at the centaur from far away. The commander was eying her, but still hadn't moved. The centaurs clearly had some sort of inward protection. She couldn't destroy them from the inside out--she'd clearly have to stick to fireballs. She sighed, and began recharging her energy.

Edited by Reaver
  • Brohoof 2

Lunar felt the hit hard. He fell to the ground, but quickly got up. His side was throbbing from were he got hit at. With a grimice, he looked up at the centaur. He looked ready for CQC combat, but was not defending his neck area very well. But he was ready for Lunar, so it looked like he would have to use everything he had to his advantage, including his talons. They could shred an unweary opponent, but he had to get very close to do it, something he really did not like. With a quick movement, he lunged at the centaur and jabbed his halberd at his throat, and then extended his talons and aimed for the opponents eyes. If this didnt work.... it was gonna hurt..

Malum

"Mares, gentlecolts, please," Malum interjected, raising a hoof with a devious smirk across his face, "Don't pressure the poor lady, she's just come out of a taxing fight with Rift after all."

He turned his smirk to Amore, and put a hoof to his chest. "Monsieur Malum Fuhror. Artist, bandit leader, etcetera etcetera. I've seen that you can really handle yourself in a brawl, not to mention your talent with magic, as my...colleague mentioned." He added, glaring toward Thorn for a split moment.

"But I digress," He continued, raising an eyebrow with his smirk still intact, "If you join my group, you'll get a nice rank thanks to your skills. And for free, of course."

Tyra's blow hit the centaur, crushing a rib. The centaur backed up, snarling, seeming more affected by her insult than the blow, though that clearly had hurt some too. He pushed his shield forward, towards Tyra, but she dodged. He groaned, clutching his rib, and threw the shield aside. "Heavy," he grunted, and instead pulled out a second flail. He flicked it expertly, glowering at Tyra.

"Ha!" Tyra laughed, happy that her attack had landed. The sound of cracking bone told her she'd done some damage.

She smirked as the centaur discarded the shield and raised another flail. One for each hand.

"Ah, you do have some heart," She commented, smirking, "I can respect that, but it will not help you!"

She raised her axe and went for another attack.

*Amore*

Amore sat up in her bed looking across the room which was now crowded with five babbling bandit leaders all wanting her to join them. She began analyzing all of their emotions, Thorn only desired power. Love had a sense of greed over him, he would only want the mare as a utensil for his own ends. Mediant seemed rather contempt, he seemed as if he didn't care either way. Tsunami was radiating with anger toward Thorn but Amore could also sense a strong determination. While Fuhror was just calm, he seemed to have no care for any of the leaders positive or negative.

Amore cleared her throat and looked up at the leaders. "I can't possibly say who I can join currently, I would much rather have a look at the ranks and state of your men before making a decision so I can make an acceptable choice." She said as she laid back down on her back waiting their response.

*Radiant*

The centaur who had his throat run through attempted to get up on all for hooves again only to fall back down to two knees. He couldn't breathe past the blood pouring into his lungs and began coughing up blood as his hand clenched his throat still.

The sword wielding center began charging Radiant yet again shoving his partner to the ground. "If you're gonna die then move it!" He snarled soon leaping into the air at the stallion with his sword pointing vertically to impale him. Radiant easily dodged the falling sword and dashed underneath the centaur, he continued running out from under the centaur dragging his swords against its under belly. Blood spilled out coating Radiant, the stallion was quickly out from under the centaur who was reeling in pain unable to put a hand to his new wounds. He spun around furious at the pony, snarling with fury.

• Brohoof 4

@@Reaver

caliber's eyes widened, and an unsettling grin became apparent on his face. "aw, whats wrong? afraid of death?!" he asked, not letting up, going for more fatal blows, but none of which would be instant kills. "if your not prepared to die in combat, then why take up a weapon?"

he was starting to be needlessly cruel, pulling his punches, making sure if he's gonna die, he's gonna die slowly, and feel the terror of death slowly take hold of him.

Centaurs

@@Commander Tangent,

The centaur outright screamed as Lunar's claws struck his eyes. He stumbled back, face bleeding, face contorting in rage. He swung his huge sword at Lunar blindly, and the force of his blow sent the sword hurtling out of the injured centaur's grip, hitting a dead tree so hard that the tree cracked and fell under the sword's force. He swore loudly, swatting weakly at Lunar.

@@Unicorncob,

The axe fell, and the centaur grunted, his huge form pushed by the force of her blow. It connected hard into his ribcage again, causing him to let out a low roar. He hit Tyra hard, away from him as he clutched at the area of his diaphragm. He wheezed out a curse again, flicking his other flail weakly, missing Tyra, but not seeming to care, seeming far more focused on the pain in his chest.

@,

The centaur, despite his handicap, was being far more careful now, carefully stepping over and jumping away from Caliber's blows. "Pony... scum," he rasped out, and snapped his flail towards the quick pony--missing, to his frustration. He let out a roar, and the archer, far off, heard. He turned his bow to help this comrade and his arrow sailed towards where Caliber had been a moment before, just missing the pony.

• Brohoof 1

Amore sat up in her bed looking across the room which was now crowded with five babbling bandit leaders all wanting her to join them. She began analyzing all of their emotions, Thorn only desired power. Love had a sense of greed over him, he would only want the mare as a utensil for his own ends. Mediant seemed rather contempt, he seemed as if he didn't care either way. Tsunami was radiating with anger toward Thorn but Amore could also sense a strong determination. While Fuhror was just calm, he seemed to have no care for any of the leaders positive or negative.

Amore cleared her throat and looked up at the leaders. "I can't possibly say who I can join currently, I would much rather have a look at the ranks and state of your men before making a decision so I can make an acceptable choice." She said as she laid back down on her back waiting their response.

Malum

Malum simply nodded once, his smirk unwavering.

"A wise decision, mademoiselle," He answered calmly, then put a hoof to his chest, "I think, when you get a look at our groups, you'll make the wise decision." He near-purred, rather sleazily.

The axe fell, and the centaur grunted, his huge form pushed by the force of her blow. It connected hard into his ribcage again, causing him to let out a low roar. He hit Tyra hard, away from him as he clutched at the area of his diaphragm. He wheezed out a curse again, flicking his other flail weakly, missing Tyra, but not seeming to care, seeming far more focused on the pain in his chest.

Tyra

Tyra smirked as her next attack hit, and let out a pained grunt as she was knocked away and sent rolling in the dirt.

She stood up as soon as she was able, and looked across the plain at the centaur, clutching his chest in agony.

"Your life need not end here, centaur," She told him, her compassion beginning to shine through, "stand down from this fight, and I shall let you leave as you are."

• Brohoof 1

@@Reaver

Red had galloped behind the centaur quickly. She grinned as Strider hit the centaur hard and jumped back. The centaur cried out in fury and rage, going for Strider. Now was her chance. She rushed forward, sword clenched in her jaws, and aimed at his back right leg. (8/6 miss/miss) 

The centaur, as though sensing her, lifted his leg and stomped down. She dodged back at the last second, avoiding what would have crushed her.

Leaders

"Very well." Thorn said coldly, glancing at Fuhror briefly, annoyance flickering in his gaze. "I shall leave you to consider my offer. I shall leave one of my guards stationed here, outside your door for when you are ready for a lengthened tour." With this, he left, barking an order to one of his ten or so guards. The guard by the window left the field of vision of the occupants of the building.

"That, I hope, won't be interrupted by some arena fight," Tsunami added to Love, annoyance in her tone. He shrugged, grinning broadly at her. He glanced at Amore and nodded once.

"Really, you did impress me out there, fighting Rift." Love said. "And, despite my earlier suspicion of you, I am willing to offer you a position. Fighting is what really counts here, after all."

"Says you," Tsunami muttered, and scowled at Mediant who was slinking out. Mediant shrugged at her, glancing at Amore.

"Hey, my guards are trained and are nice," Mediant said to Amore. "So, y'know." He shrugged and trotted out. Tsunami waited until Love was out of the room as well, to make sure he wouldn't attempt any last word with Amore. She glanced at Fuhror, and gestured at him for the two to leave Amore, whom she directed a curt nod towards.

"Those three," she muttered to him. "Damn them." She mused--her ire had long been increasing, and with the insult of them offering this fresh recruit a position near them, despite the fact that Amore had been taken to her first--Izumo had been right in that sense (for once), and she certainly deserved better than Thorn and his lackey Love stomping over her in such a manner. They weren't even good leaders! Thorn was interested in nothing except power, and Love was just greedy, and Mediant... she didn't even know if he deserved to be called a leader. She glanced at Fuhror, who, alone, she respected--somewhat.

"You'd make a better leader than them," she informed Fuhror, sulkily. "Damnit. One of these days..." her voice trailed off. She was treading dangerous ground.

Centaurs

@@Little Red,

Strider seized the opportunity of Red's distraction to attack the centaur. The centaur, unfortunately, caught both Strider's attack on his shield, and turned to face the elderly unicorn, growling, more like a predatory, surrounded animal than a sentient threat.

• Brohoof 2

@@Reaver

caliber was enjoying himself, when an arrow whizzed by his ear. he growled, and decided that he'll just end it here. 

but...the centaur was still fighting. and that was respectable, to say the least. caliber would make short work, as apparently, he couldn't do this as he pleased. there were other threats to be dealt with.

he started going for blows that would secure death, going for the neck mainly and whatever else he could slash at. he would keep a close eye out for any other arrow that would happen to be aimed at him.

*Amore* 

Amore simply just laid there in bed as all the ponies began dispersing from her room, there were two she dislike already. Thorn he seeks only power and can't even muster enough bravery to make a public appearance without an armed escort and armored to the teeth. Then there was Love, according to the others he was in charge of the arena. That she despised, senseless fighting and death was never a way to settle a dispute. There was Mediant who she had mixed feelings about, he seemed overall lazy and had next to no drive. Tsunami on the other hand seemed to even have the other leaders in her palm almost, she is fierce but not brutal nor a neanderthal. Lastly the one they called Fuhror, he seemed like a pony who goes with the flow of things. Doesn't really want to take things seriously and only does so because of his position. 

"Perhaps if I help the best leader take over, perhaps this city can be saved rather then remaining a skid mark on the map." Amore thought to herself. "I also don't like being watched over by a bandit."

*Radiant*

As Radiant spun around to face the standing centaur, the behemoth was already spinning toward the stallion with his sword poised outward sweeping above the ground. Radiant attempted to dodge the hit but only managed to turn his body enough so the blade put a shallow slice from his rear leg to his fore leg, rather then him getting sliced in half. "Damn..." Radiant grunted in pain through gritted teeth. "You know it's been a while since somepony has pushed me this far..." 

"That's because I'm no pony!" The centaur barked while the centaur on the ground behind him began coughing up more blood only to stop moving all together in a few seconds. 

In the distance the bandits were still watching the fight. "Heh, looks like you're going to lose Kakashi. Your unicorn just took a pretty bad slice to his side." One of the ponies said still holding a spyglass to his eye. "I'll give him props though he did kill one but it's over for him." 

"I wouldn't be so sure quite yet, sometimes ponies will surprise you when they are cornered." Kakashi said still keeping his eyes fixated on the book.

Radiant stumbled to the side a bit after the injury but managed to stay standing while blood spilled over his side. He took his swords levitating them both to opposite sides of the centaur and took a swing with each sword at him. The centaur managed to block one once again but failed to block the other, the sword put a deep gash down his side as he roared out in pain. "Damn you! Why won't you die puny pony!" He screamed pointing his sword at the stallion. 

"I have plans that I promised to help with and I will keep true to my word." Radiant responded looking up at the centaur. Both the opponents were looking straight at each other's eyes, their breathing heavy. It was apparent both were having trouble continuing the fight.

• Brohoof 2

@

The centaur leapt backwards, roaring furiously, neither of Caliber's blows hitting, though the first came very close. (14/6 miss/miss) The centaur swung the flail, hitting the ground just to the right of Caliber (15/miss).

@@Reaver

The centaur aimed his spear at Red with sudden speed. Red jumped back, avoiding the spear easily enough (10/miss). She jumped on the pole of the spear and ran up, then jumped into the air, spinning, flying down toward the centaur's exposed back. The centaur lifted his shield and she landed on it and jumped out of the way in time for another attack from his spear (5/miss).

"This is going nowhere," she grumbled, landing beside Strider. "Perhaps we should all focus one centaur."