The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Bannedcuzmlfw1073_Hug_Time.gif

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

banned for liking Rainbow Dash

PdSWUnD.png

You'se a b*tch. - Riley Freeman

Signature made by Kyoshi

MLP Forums 2nd Most Random Member

Banned for lack of creativity.

Banned cuz what about this?

Group_Hug_2.gif

• Brohoof 1

hug.gif

• Brohoof 1

Banned because I WANTED to be part of that but I missed my chance and am now sad.

*tries to squeeze under the rope and into the hug*

Forget Celestia and her Friendship Reign, come have some real fun with Discord on the Nonsense Train

Join the Legion of Anarchy, and take up the flag of Discord here on MLPForums~

> The Legion of Anarchy <

OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-flicker-r1268

Banned because due to being asleep, I missed my chance to find out if Fluttershy loves me.  :blush: 

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Bannedcuzidon'tthinkitrustyouravatar'ssmile!

Banned because you forgot spaces.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Bannedforbeingaspacenazi!

Banned because drat, he has found out my secret...

Bannedcuzyou'reusingcoconuts,you'vegottwooarsofcoconutandyou'rebangingthemtogether!