The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned by Deathwing.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because it is my amusement that matters, not yours.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Bannd because of things and stuff.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Banned because the Mechromancer is a brony. They also thank Fluttershy in the credits. No spoilers here, it's by a dude named Chris Francis. Look for it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CDsQtwIwBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dx00KGkt0ENE&ei=SL1WUpCvEM64yAH2vYCQDg&usg=AFQjCNEu0_GqH32Mso1Q5QpExV5BuF3-Iw&bvm=bv.53760139,d.aWc

7GjD5.jpg

Banned because I'm home again.

Banned because I eat electric mice.

Banned because electric mice taste a little sparky.

Edited by Questioner

B& for the sake of the fact that you have a luna profile picture and that i have never seen you before and you don't follow me on YouTube at all you silly person who likes fascism along with all the good grammar you use with the aliens of mars