The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned for using original meme

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned for banning me to agree with me

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned for confusing a robot

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for not being confused nor a robot

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz i have to go

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned for calling yourself the undisputed ruler of a seafaring mammal, where, since they still have an absolute monarchy, they don't have computers, making it impossible for you to post anything on the forum.

Dakon, Frank, Simon, Holly

Nothing is eternal, for everything has a beginning, and as such, everything has an end.

banned for not being a narwhal

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz i am far better than narwhals

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because you have never seen a rogue/demon/wolf/cat/robot/zerg

BazzarLarry2.gif