The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because you have to keep it that way!

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Banned because I should give a look.

I'm nosey and I want to hear ~Discord

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

Banned because your making that up. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Banned because that's the point. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Banned for not getting my point right away. :3

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Banned for not getting my point right away. :3

Banned for imitating @The_Gobo. (I'll bet several guys have already made this joke) That's my Changeling's job!:P

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Banned for imitating @The_Gobo. (I'll bet several guys have already made this joke) That's my Changeling's job!:P

Banned for doing your changeling job very well. :D Thorax will be proud!

Just now, Roughtek said:

Banned because you did your job

Banned for making me feel slow. :twi:

• Brohoof 1