The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Unbanned for being understanding... :<

I had to tell this one person JUST TODAY i can't talk to him anymore cuz i'm so sensitive.

I really worry people will turn me against the stuff i love too :(

Thanks for your support...*hug* jsyk my least favorite pony is fluttershy cuz of my issues with being too sensitive now

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Unbanned because you should probably see a professional about this...if you haven't already

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Unbanned because you should probably see a professional about this...if you haven't already

Banned cuz i already do :/ It doesn't seem to help me...

Maybe all i can do is pray and have hope for a miracle.

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned for being covered in glitter... double ban streak  :-P

• Brohoof 1

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

Banned for welcoming a new person! LOL

XD

PS: I welcome him too :P

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Anime avatar. Banned.

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Banned for not knowing

Unbanned cuz last night was fun for me :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

unbanned for STILL being Pinkie ... :adorkable:

Banned cuz i don't see whats wrong with that? :o *hug's you...*

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i don't see whats wrong with that? :o *hug's you...*

I never said anything is wrong with that, I was only hinting at the fact that I changed to my OC :P so I guess banned for having me clarify what I originally meant ... *returns the hug*
  • Brohoof 1

img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-

Signature made by Skull Kid

OCG Vera - Outcast Gamers Twitch Livestreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzDghzyVjk - •_•

Banned for not being Pinkie

Unbanned cuz last night was fun for me :)

I didn't sleep at all! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Help...

Banned cuz i didn't know pinkie was your second favorite! Nice pick :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz you're welcome and also cuz i seem very happy today :) i wasn't even worried i was gonna read any negative post in this thread^^

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause.

"James: Ooh, red carpet. I smell boss. 

Okay, I guess I'm at the final boss, and it's a dead guy behind a desk.

Kyle: *singing and playing guitar* 

Dead guy behind a desk 

Looks so.......dead."

hqdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Unbanned for making me lol and banned for confusing me xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned because that PIKAQIU post is Confusing me as Well.

Also, After 2 Days at My Grandma's House, I'm Finally Home!

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature