The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz i unbann cuz i care lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned cuz peace isn't something you buy lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

unbanned because if it were that possible to buy peace, then I would be spending a fortune on it ... wait, Im wrong, im at peace when I watch MLP :) if I sell that, does that count? im joking, I respect Hasbro too much

good thing I am out of the shower now :)

img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-

Signature made by Skull Kid

OCG Vera - Outcast Gamers Twitch Livestreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzDghzyVjk - •_•

Banned cuz my computer no longer works. Guess my mom's computer is where i'll say hi to all my friends on now xP oh well...

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz my starter on sun evolved today :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i keep getting stuck on sun and its getting on my nerves and i also noticed i didn't have any meds yet today.

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for not taking your meds

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Banned for memes.

​Now look at this forum game that I just found, when I say go, be ready to ban!

​THROW IT AT MEME, NOT ME! Ugh, lets try something else!

• Brohoof 1

「A nightingale in a golden cage, thats me locked inside reality's maze.」

「Come someone make my heavy heart light, come undone bring me back to life~!」

Banned cuz...YOUR AVATAR IS OH SO HOT <3

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz...YOUR AVATAR IS OH SO CUTE <3

Banned for the same reason :D Gotta be the cutest fluttershy av i've ever saw :)

EDIT: Anyways, thank you! :D

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i FINALLY BEAT MY FIRST ISLAND TRIAL :D it was fun xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".