The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because they are talking about banning those now :(

Banned because really? Even with their health benefits over smoking tabaco and the fact that it has helped many people give it up? :mlp_wat:

Edited by Nsxile

11 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because really? Even with their health benefits over smoking tabaco and the fact that it has helped many people give it up? :mlp_wat:

Well, not entirely banning - restricting where they can be used (much like where you can smoke tobacco is currently restricted), banning sales to those not old enough to drink, and so forth.  There are also no real health standards for the vaping liquids which should be addressed - many have been accused of containing carcinogens or known-additive drugs, so regulation is probably inevitable.

erm, so need a reason to ban now.

Banned for still being a griffon :)

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, not entirely banning - restricting where they can be used (much like where you can smoke tobacco is currently restricted), banning sales to those not old enough to drink, and so forth.  There are also no real health standards for the vaping liquids which should be addressed - many have been accused of containing carcinogens or known-additive drugs, so regulation is probably inevitable.

erm, so need a reason to ban now.

Banned for still being a griffon :)

Banned because vaping has been shown to be 95% less carcinogenic that smoking... 

Also banned because my title is still Dragon, just as yours is Zebra... So banned for hypocrisy :crackle: 

10 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because vaping has been shown to be 95% less carcinogenic that smoking... 

Yup. But it is in the nature of governments to either tax stuff, ban it, or both.

vaping is much safer than burning dried plant leaves, but still apparently higher in carcinogens than (say) paint or weedkiller.  Its all in what you judge it relative to.

10 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Also banned because my title is still Dragon, just as yours is Zebra... So banned for hypocrisy :crackle:

Yeah, they have juggled the rankings, and I am suddenly a zebra (but not had an urge to speak in rhyme; odd that)

but given the nature of the thread, I needed to find SOMETHING to ban for, or would be banned for not banning.

anyhow.. Banned for having an avatar that looks like a Rorschach test gone wrong....

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

anyhow.. Banned for having an avatar that looks like a Rorschach test gone wrong....

Banned for apparently being partially blind and not seeing that's a dragon's head(and wing if you count the bottom left corner).. Also banned because 

But unbanned for your insightful comments ^_^

Edited by Nsxile

Just now, TBD said:

Banned for having hard time making up your mind on whether to ban him or not. 

Banned because technically he's still banned because I banned him twice for two reasons and then unbanned him once... :crackle: 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because I would if he was here right now... But he's not... So... That ship has sailed :crackle:

Banned because I have enough relationship problems without you shipping me...

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because but are you objectifying it enough? :mustache:

Haven't heard any objections :)

Banned for batpony-related reasons

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 1