Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

20 minutes ago, Larksy said:

Banned because you can ban people here for absolutely anything so there you’re all banned for every reason possible 

Banned for not listing those banned, nor all the possible reasons.

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Banned for not listing those banned, nor all the possible reasons.

Banned because if I listed every single possible reason this thread would’ve gone up who knows how many pages before I could hit post so yeah 

Banned for

Being here

Making a post 

Calling others lazy

Being someone I don’t recognize 

Dictating what a lazy banning practice is

Considering something lazy when I have a valid excuse, I don’t want to or have to give every goddamned possible reason in existence for why everyone’s banned because that’d be stupid and far too time consuming so yeah deal with it why don’t you maybe 

Being the type of person who may be someone who wants specific reasons for anything 

Being someone who might not want specific reasons for anything 

Not realizing that I don’t have to give non lazy banning purposes because this is a joke thread and therefore laziness is not a bannable offense

Causing me to make this list

You’re banned every reason listed above. 
Happy. 

Edited by Larksy

Banned because you called me lazy and therefore I put effort into my post because no one f****** calls me lazy especially someone I don’t even know I don’t allow it 

Edited by Larksy

Banned because I use asterisks because I don’t want to take any chances. Plus this ain’t f****** tumblr where you can say f*** anytime you want to so yeah. Also banned for a lazy excuse. 

7 minutes ago, TBD said:

Banned because we’re lazy here. Sitting on our ass all day.. banning each other...:ithastolookpretty:

Banned because I often have to hurry home from a long day of work to ban your collective backsides :)