Kinda fell into the fandom now x3

Ivy Mane

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw the first episode, and then I had to find out what's going to happen next since it was a bit of a cliffhanger....so three seasons of Netflix binge watching and now I'm here.

I'm kinda new to this fandom and I have no idea what to do from here, I guess talking to people will be a good start. I'm friendly and easy to talk to, and blah blah blah introduction stuffs. I am not so good at these but if you want to talk then I'm pretty much available anytime, so ask me if you care to know anything ^^

• Brohoof 11

Im not very good with introductions either..

a very warm Welcome to the forum. ,  :) so glad you are here. I love meeting new friends! Remember you can PM me or anypony here if you have a question or just feel like chatting. Everypony has been awesome!  :)   :)   :)  

Hope to see you around the forums

~Cheers~ 

Here is a Welcome song just For you! 

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Hi im Andy and i like warm hugs *hugs*

Everyone in this community is so loving and supportive so feel free to express yourself. I would love to chat anytime and im giving you a warm welcome.

post-30620-0-43705100-1433397547.jpg

Edited by Starlight Is Queen
  • Brohoof 7

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-

Talking is usually the best way to go about it. xD If you need some help with making a pony, you can ask me or pretty much anyone on the site. Also, chat me up if you want to. I could always use another ear to assault.

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/  

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/  

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 7

Welcome, Comrade! We're about to violently overthrow the government and spread Love and Tolerance and Ponies to everyone. So, go over there to get your helmet and rifle, and over there is the mess hall. And, over there is the shrine to Celestia.

Hahaha, sorry, that thought came to mind when you said you had no idea what to do. The forum's a large place and there are many things to participate in. However, the Life Advice section requires 5 regular posts, and the Debate Pit 40.

Also, aside from liking animals more than people, I'm not much similar to Fluttershy, but she is quite adorable.

• Brohoof 7

hello.my friend :):):) and welcome here on the MLP Forum. full of happy ponies and great pony fun time :) i hope you can.enjoy your happy time here with the pony community meeting many of the happy.new friends and having fun.time Yay :)

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-82634900-1426513535_thumb.jpg

Hey Ivy Mane, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What anime shows do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Don't worry, I'm bad at introductions too. I didn't even do one of these threads haha :P

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here. PM me if you ever wanna chat ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Ivy Mane! It's great to have you be in our lovely community! :squee: I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful time on the forums. :fluttershy: If you need anything or just want to talk, you can always PM any member here if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Welcome and Greetings, @Ivy Mane!! It's so awesome you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

As a fellow of both furry and brony communities, I welcome you and honestly, you are not alone. This a great community and we can help you out with getting started. Most important is that if you have any site questions, the best place to ask is in the Site Questions & Tech Support area. You could alternatively ask fellow members here about somethings. 

I say yay~  :yay: It's always great to see another fan of Flutters about. It makes this a better place with all the cuteness overload~  ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hi Ivy Mane, and welcome to the forums!  :yay:

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :squee:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  ;)

I'm usually free to chat but if I'm not online when you send me a message then I will get to it as soon as possible  :kindness:

*Hugs*  :blush:

flutterhug_by_whatsapokemon-d58oasn.png

• Brohoof 4