Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Blushing Drawing.

Little Miss Fluttershy

Nice job :) The only thing I notice that seems off is that her head is a bit too tall, so that the area above the top curl of her main looks like there's a chunk of her forehead missing, and her ear seems too far up. I like the coloring job!

Edited by Ashbad
  • Brohoof 2

Nice job :) The only thing I notice that seems off is that her head is a bit too tall, so that the area above the top curl of her main looks like there's a chunk of her forehead missing, and her ear seems too far up. Like the coloring job!

Thank you and dang I just noticed that. Thanks for pointing those out. I knew I messed up on some of it :3

Awh Applejack is so cute. Her hair and eye need to go up a little bit, I think. Love it! :D

Thank you! And thanks for pointing those out for me. :3

Nice job :) The only thing I notice that seems off is that her head is a bit too tall, so that the area above the top curl of her main looks like there's a chunk of her forehead missing, and her ear seems too far up. I like the coloring job!

Read my mind.

Great job dude!

• Brohoof 1

Well done, the drawing is generally pretty good but as Ashbad says the head is a little off, but it also has something to do with you drawing a bit too much of the eye behind the nose.

For next time you could do several different thing to avoid it, but what I do is draw a circle, add the features (nose, eyes and ears. In AJ's case also freckles) and then draw the mane.

Just though I'd throw that out there. :)

• Brohoof 1

Awesome drawing! also I fixed the dA code for you

Oh wow I didn't even know people were commenting still. I didn't get any notifications about it. :P But anyway thanks Flare I thought I followed the code correctly, but I must've wrote it in wrong. ;p

Yesss! AJ! *superglomphug*

Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of work ;)

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

Well done, the drawing is generally pretty good but as Ashbad says the head is a little off, but it also has something to do with you drawing a bit too much of the eye behind the nose.

For next time you could do several different thing to avoid it, but what I do is draw a circle, add the features (nose, eyes and ears. In AJ's case also freckles) and then draw the mane.

Just though I'd throw that out there. :)

Hmm...I just assumed the hair was a little too inwards in my eyes, but thanks for pointing that out. I guess I didn't take the time to look it over. Oh and about the different drawing techniques: I mostly draw freehanded while looking at the picture. I don't know if I could draw a circle and everything else because it gets a little too complicated for me. But thank you very much for the compliments! (:

Glad to see AJ gettin' some love! Splendid drawing!

No problem! Thank you! (:

Yesss! AJ! *superglomphug*

Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of work ;)

Well you are very welcome Aureity! (: