Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

Hey guys! Red and I are going to be really busy in the upcoming weeks. She's probably not going to be able to get on at all for a while. So, she's given me control of Blitz. I hope she'll be able to come back, because I'm not sure how well I can RP a character like Blitz... but, I will do my best!

• 2 weeks later...

@@DanishToenails,

If Jellal is available, we can inspect his property. If he's currently unable to pick up the RP once more, there could be a time-skip to either:

A) Peregrine running a stall in the camp to raise funds for her new shop's construction.
or
B )Construction of the shop beginning.

I guess it'd matter what others might want. 

Edited by Ochre_Dust

@@Ochre_Dust,

Not particularly. We had only just started, and Reaver hasn't been active since the 23rd, as far as I can tell. We can most likely resume after any sort of time skip, with little damage to the RP. Of course, Reaver may argue differently.

Either way, I think at the moment the RP is a little confusing. What we need is a clear setting, a proper "This is what is happening at the moment", from which the characters can develop and interact.

Edited by ForthEorl

Sorry I haven't been too active either, guys.  School starting has really taken over my life again.

I feel a time skip should be okay.  Any thoughts on how long?

I thought Reaver let ya guys know, but maybe not... I can no longer participate in the roleplay... I'm so sorry. :( :( I've got too many other things going on, and there are a couple other roleplays that are just more important to me. I enjoyed this roleplay so much, but the fact is is that I joined too many roleplays, and now that school's started up again and I have more work than ever, I have to leave a few, even though it's hard for me.

Thank you guys for the fun times. :)

I thought Reaver let ya guys know, but maybe not... I can no longer participate in the roleplay... I'm so sorry. :( :( I've got too many other things going on, and there are a couple other roleplays that are just more important to me. I enjoyed this roleplay so much, but the fact is is that I joined too many roleplays, and now that school's started up again and I have more work than ever, I have to leave a few, even though it's hard for me.

Thank you guys for the fun times. :)

Aww, I'm really sorry, Red.  Thanks for sticking with us for so long, I really appreciated the awesome posts and everything.  I understand that keeping up with the posts and making your own is really hard, and I understand.  Anyway, thanks for being a part of the RP for so long!  I really appreciate it!

Good luck in your other RPs!

@@Ochre_Dust,

That sounds fine 

Name: Alamo

Race: Earth

Male/Female: Male

Looks: Wears a cowboy hat, mossy green fur and a tree bark brown mane, and often carries a tool box and guitar

Personality: Kind, Smart, can be funny (I make up some good jokes as I go along) but often acts hardheaded 

Cutie Mark: Hammer

Special Powers: None 

Spouse/Children: None

Why was he chosen: He is a builder and a former farmer from Appleloosa, which means he is great with building homes and raising farm land

OC page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alamo-r7066

(If there is anything wrong do tell)

Name: Alamo

Race: Earth

Male/Female: Male

Looks: Wears a cowboy hat, mossy green fur and a tree bark brown mane, and often carries a tool box and guitar

Personality: Kind, Smart, can be funny (I make up some good jokes as I go along) but often acts hardheaded 

Cutie Mark: Hammer

Special Powers: None 

Spouse/Children: None

Why was he chosen: He is a builder and a former farmer from Appleloosa, which means he is great with building homes and raising farm land

OC page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alamo-r7066

(If there is anything wrong do tell)

Accepted!  Can't wait to see you on the forums!