searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

not to be rude but has anyone seen star lord rp (sorry if he had an excuse or has and i'm just not  paying attention)

Yeah, you're right. I haven't seen him for ages...

I'll give him a couple more days, then I think I'll pm him.

So, I just searched up Daft Punk because I was curious. X3 Tapping my foot. I've never actually heard of EDM, and was totally trying to bluff my way through posting. I love it. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Jellal Fernandes,

It's a really new style of music to me. So far, they have me really taken. I'm not crazy about pop--lyrics mean a lot to me, if a song has them, and when the lyrics are cliche, repetitive, or particularly inappropriate, it just doesn't sit well with me (unless it's really catchy.) I like more instrumental stuff, and musical songs that tell stories. Anyway, that's why I like this stuff--it's so unique. Thanks for introducing me to it. :3

Edited by Reaver
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Reaver

Their album "Discovery," my favorite album ever, was the basis of this amazing movie.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpdzd9_interstella-5555_shortfilms

No talking besides the intro, the only sounds are the music.

Also, check out the story about their most recent album: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_Access_Memories

Edited by Jellal Fernandes
  • Brohoof 2

Link in signature

Name: Xander

Race: Zebra

Looks: White with black stripes,brown eyes,thin but strong muscles, standard mohawk, surprisingly feminine

Personality: Xander is a calm and reserved individual who prefers to stay on the friendly side of most people/ponies. He is full of knowledge and is usually happy to share it. Xander can be snarky and sometimes even pull pranks if he's up for it.

Cutiemark: Has a glyph in the shape of a flower

Powers: Adept in alchemy, knows the pressure points of multiple races

Reasons: Traveling the lands has given Xander much knowledge of the world. Once he learned of the mass immigration he packed his things and prepared himself for a journey. It was his chance to spread his knowledge to those in need.

Apologies if I'm a bit late but I do wish to join a new rp  :fluttershy:

(edited)

@@Jellal Fernandes,

Alright, I need to do a little bit of research on these guys. Don't expect me to post until tomorrow, I'm afraid--I want Glider to know a few of their tunes, and more about them then I do. Sorry D:

@@Ranger22,

So, you're accepted--most of us were on at the same time, so it didn't take much. Congratulations! Catch up, and you can post whenever you feel like.

Edited by Reaver
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This one's better.

I will not be using my usually colored font or tagging people as I have been, my mom got mad at me for "doing the dishes wrong," and she took my computer, tablet and Xbox controllers away, so I'm on my phone.

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

I will not be using my usually colored font or tagging people as I have been, my mom got mad at me for "doing the dishes wrong," and she took my computer, tablet and Xbox controllers away, so I'm on my phone.

Ah... trust me, I understand... I always do the dishes "wrong." :P

I'm just glad you're posting~ :)

Two sounds about right.

Also, @, Blitz and Peregrine went outside for hoof care, so when Cuddly started talking to them without having left the tent, it sorta threw things off I think.

• Brohoof 1