searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

@@Little Red,

I'm part of the club! I should've posted that sooner...

Also: Today is my last day in town, then I will be gone for a week. I will be back next Saturday at about 4 probably. (Central Time)

Whatever club you're talking about, I AGREE! YOU ARE PART OF IT!!

Alright, good to know... will you have any means of gettin to us?

@,

Sorry, I misunderstood a previous post. X3 I thought Paisley had taken a walk, I didn't realize she was still at the tent.

But, I can do this! :D

You can have White go to the dinner place to get himself and Sparkle dinner, and he can meet up with Blitz. :)

okay but i'm busy creating Sparkle's new language... yes her new language...

The chibi OC avatar club.

Also, no, I will not. I will 1) not have any devices (probably should've mentioned it's summer camp) and 2) even if I did, there is no service.

Oh okay I'm so proud of you :)

AND THAT SUUUUUCKS! We should probably try and wrap up the Glider/Guy-Man interactions and figure out where your OC can be sitting afk in for the next week...

okay but i'm busy creating Sparkle's new language... yes her new language...

Sounds promising. :)

And a little scary...

@,

I'mma wait for Ochre's post. I don't wanna leave Peregrine in the dust.

@@Ochre_Dust,

When you're around, maybe Peregrine can come with Blitz to carry some dinner? :) If you need to look for something for her to do.

Sparkle looked at him confused before she spoke complete and utter jibberish "hyoi hue hre yttiu? (are you absolutely sure?) heb ufh REGAHABA!!! (wait my VOICE!!!) keb a turtr hebado... (this is not good ) Lucky iheba ohuat (Lucky help me!) gebehado ikna hpoe deh huyt ohuat (but you probably can't understand me...)" is a rough translation: quick example
  • Brohoof 2

(Not sure what I would call a "boyfriend" in pony form, I know there's marefriend, but I don't think stallionfriend has any ring to it, like, at all.)

I think it's coltfriend, for some reason. But don't quote me on that.

Also: Today is my last day in town, then I will be gone for a week. I will be back next Saturday at about 4 probably. (Central Time)

Nuuu D:

(edited)
I think it's coltfriend, for some reason. But don't quote me on that.

I did too, but I looked up colt and it's a male horse no older than 4, so I wasn't sure, as a mare is an adult female horse.

Also, let's get our interactions done quick! I can stay up late tonight and sleep in the car on the way to camp, what time is it where you are?

Edited by Jellal Fernandes
  • Brohoof 1

sig-18420.nightwing_by_spider_man91-d7vfphi.png

The size limits on signatures is ridiculous...

Main OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/guy-manueldj-br0n-3-r4076

I did too, but I looked up colt and it's a male horse no older than 4, so I wasn't sure, as a mare is an adult female horse.

Also, let's get our interactions done quick! I can stay up late tonight and sleep in the car on the way to camp, what time is it where you are?

Actually, it's early afternoon here. I just don't get on the forums much. But I'm ready for QUICK ACTION LETTTT'S DO THIIIIIIIS.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Reaver,

Well, that ended quicker than I thought (and sort of hoped) it would. 

Yeah, true story. Sorry about that. :P

You're getting back in a week, right? Is Guy-Man just going to, like, get lost in the woods for awhile?

Well, it doesn't seem like there's much to do, considering it doesn't seem Glider heard what my character said and didn't follow him. XD 

So, I need to read posts more carefully. I didn't see where you explicitly said "HE SAID IT ALOUD", when I needed to have. Can I still edit my post? :wub:

Edited by Reaver

Is Guy-Man just going to, like, get lost in the woods for awhile?

I actually said what he was going to do at the top of this page, but I'll go on and say it again. I was gonna have him go into the woods and fetch some more plants and berries for food and then get lost for a while, then have him find his way back, I mean, with how the RP has been going, he'll only be lost for like a day at most it seems. 

• Brohoof 3

sig-18420.nightwing_by_spider_man91-d7vfphi.png

The size limits on signatures is ridiculous...

Main OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/guy-manueldj-br0n-3-r4076

(edited)

If you happened to be getting dinner too, I would be welcome with that.

I don't really get what you're saying though, sorry... XD

i what red would funnyily try to train law enfrocement because of his on and off parnoiona(he has trust issues)

Edited by Bill_theBrohny

Well, i'm finally going to post in the RP soon. Seems like I haven't posted since like the first two pages, lol.

Yeah it's been a while since you posted something, I know I haven't either.

• Brohoof 1

NPC mostly but players could join if they what.

That might be something you'd have to bring up with Aspen when he gets back. For now, I don't think there really is a law enforcement. Probably, when the ponies actually form a town, there will be a law enforcement/police system. But for now, there isn't one.

Red Fang could maybe be the one to start one, though... :D but again, it probably wouldn't be till later.

So, yeah. So sorry for late reply! If worst comes to worst, Glider will get lost with Guy-Man or something--I've got to go again in a couple hours. I've needed to take a break, too, so the worst it means for me is just not RPing here for a week, which might actually be nice. I mean, cause I need to take a break. ...eeyup.