searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

(edited)

yeah and?

Reaver i can chicken call

That's beautiful.

It's least awkward for the people who can bring themselves to make fun of the couple. However, in that case, it becomes awkward for the couple in question, or the people with the person cat calling (er, chicken calling, in your case) because they might be embarrassed by their friend's behavior.

I think there's also a tendency to be jealous of a couple, and jealousy and awkwardness are synonyms. No, not really, but the former can often bring about the latter, if you know what I mean.

Edited by Reaver
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry if I haven't been posting anything. From waiting till the time is right, life interuptions, and changing wifi. Luckily I found a place to post this message.

(edited)

@ @AspenSwift

Can I get an image of the area of the island the town is going to be built in?

EDIT: Found it. Posting it again as it's become relevant to the OOC again.  :)

post-18420-0-52425700-1436246201.png

@ @Jellal Fernandes

And, where specifically is Jellal's property going to be? I'm basically going to be denoting where the town's civic and business center is going to be with where Peregrine's barbershop is going to be, so I don't want to inadvertently step on your character's pasterns/your toes.

Edited by Ochre_Dust
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Ochre_Dust,

That poorly drawn clearing to the left of the river in the forest was going to be his land, that's where he took Glider. I made that edit specifically for that.

Oh dear, it seems that it's already been taken...

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

(edited)

@@Ochre_Dust,

That poorly drawn clearing to the left of the river in the forest was going to be his land, that's where he took Glider. I made that edit specifically for that.

Oh dear, it seems that it's already been taken...

Which clearing to the left of the river, I've put two X's at where I think you might be talking about. Top X or bottom X? Which one is Guy-Manuel's?

nEddqDi.png

I think once this is settled, I'm going to expand the above image, give some labelling, and add some more features along with cardinal directions.

Edited by Ochre_Dust