Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Superheroes RP

Skullbuster

@@Capricorn,

"That other man was Casimir. And I will tell you the truth about him, or rather, what I know about the truth."

*King started to say.*

"Casimir shares his body with a demon known as Drevenon, that is likely why his presence affected you as much as it did. The thing about him is, he is a very good guy....... as far as his intentions go. He does punish those who commit foul acts with foul acts of his own, but to my knowledge, it is to scale. Eye for an eye, you know?"

*King scratched his beard.*

"As for the other woman, I would assume you mean Sasha. Tall girl, black hair with a patch of white on her right temple? She is....... having some issues at the moment. She herself is a wielder of light as well as shadow, but her shadows cause her to behave in a rather, sinister, manner when they have influence. Sasha however is fully capable of taking care of herself, even against Casimir, I am pretty sure a fight between them would likely end in a draw."

@@Jellal Fernandes

"You are most welcome," Ammit said as he took another bow. "Perhaps Abaddon was not harming you then, but believe me, he was holding back a great deal. Had you continued fighting, you would have seen such terrible power that would dwarf that of all the dark wizards and monsters you have encountered in your time."

Ammit rubbed his neck. There was some blood from Abaddon's claws digging into his flesh, but they hadn't had time to reach deeply. He coughed slightly, and clenched his fist when he saw blackening blood on his palm. He had been cursed, he needed to rid himself of its effects soon. He should have suspected this to happen...

"Yes, let us go to your keep. I am sure we have plenty to tell each other about our plans on making this wretched and disgusting world a better place."

@Kreinbahthur ,

Poor Draco groaned as he held his balls. That and he got blasted away....again. "You know," Draco gasped out as he forced himself up after afew moments the pain passing. "I have got to stick to what I know," Draco muttered to himself. "Seems like that demon prick and that parlor tricking Egyptian prick has a history," Draco stated simply as he limped towards the apartments slowly. Maybe a nice apartment was for rent there?

Edited by dragon4111

@@Kreinbahthur,

"I'm an immortal, I can take almost anything. Some witch earlier today blasted me with the power of the sun, and it left me with but a few minor burns, and that was before I got my real armor. During that fight my armor was purely decorative. I had my followers reinforce it with some very powerful materials, such as carbon, titanium, and tungsten," King Arthur said, walking towards his keep. "So who was that fellow? You seem to know him."

@@FractalMoon

Shade's phone rings as he got half way. He answered and heard Silver on the other side. "Alright, I guess I can do that, never know what we will be up against." Shade paused for a moment. I seem to be forgetting something. Oh right! the armory! "Remember that I have access to the police armory? I'm going to take advantage of that and raid it before we go in. Meet you at the rally point." Shade then clicked the phone off and headed to the police station.

@@Jellal Fernandes

"Believe me, he is just as durable as you are, perhaps even moreso. I do not mean to offend, but this demon has faced and overcome many other beings with power and equipment that matched and maybe even surpassed your own."

Ammit entered into the keep with Arthur. It was a spacious and luxurious place hidden within the shadows and overgrowing foliage of the Murk. As Arthur had promised, there was food and drink ready to be served and servants and beautiful women ready to attend to their needs. Ammit was slightly impressed with how Arthur, though a delusional person, managed to keep this place guarded from the villains and creatures of the Murk. He had set up quite the reputation in this place it seems, that was really the only surefire way to keep the denizens away. Ammit had underestimated him perhaps, Arthur would definitely suit his purposes effectively.

Ammit sat down with Arthur at a table filled with scrumptious food and fine tasting wine. He began to discuss their recent encounters with the metahumans of Tollopolis.

"A witch with the power of the sun, hm? I believe you're talking about the 'heroine' named Weiss," Ammit explained, adding in sarcastic emphasis on the word heroine.

"She has the ability to control light, and even shadows alongside this. You must be rather powerful to withstand her attacks the way you've described, many have already fallen to her violence."

He took a sip, then began to gobble down on some pork before talking again.

"This Weiss is in league with demon, Abaddon. And yes, to answer your earlier question, I have history with the creature. He has thwarted several of my attempts to harken the arrival of order to this world, as he prefers to keep it in its chaotic and lawless state. My... allies are less than pleased, as they are the bringers of this ancient order that will allow all to live in comfort."

@@Kreinbahthur,

"There can only be peace through tyranny. I will be the villain that all the people hate, if it means they will not hurt themselves," King Arthur said, the hooded men returning to remove his armor. He then stood up with his arms outstretched, letting them undo the buckles. He then lowered his arms, leaving only a layer of beautiful, gilded chainmail on. It seemed impossible, but the man seemed to perfectly fit into his bulky armor, revealing just how muscular and built he was. He kept his swords by his side, away from Ammit, but visible to him. The man had a strong jaw, flowing orange hair, and a rather trimmed beard. He was a very handsome man, despite his age. Due to his large frame, and the amount of muscle on him, it made one wonder how he could move so quickly. "Are you enjoying yourself? My chefs can make almost any meal, and I have drinks from across the globe. My wealth knows no limits, and my influence is very far reaching, despite it being underground. Many people around the globe acknowledge me as their one true leader, I have millions of followers. I could conquer the world already if I wanted to, but I shan't. I want to truly show the people what I, alone, am capable of. I have an army, but I only need myself and a few advisers. I do enjoy your company, and your aid, but if you wish to continue this partnership, there is a ritual, that will prove to me that you are willing to follow me. If you do, you will be granted access to my healing pools. There's enough magic essence in them to heal any wound. Whether it be a paper cut, a burn, a gaping hole in one's chest, or," he said, looking deeply into Ammit's eyes, "A curse inflicted by a demon."

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

((I apologize for being gone on such short notice. I'm just going to try to jump right back in.))

Pat was jumping from roof to roof and gliding in between buildings, searching for anything out of the ordinary. Of course he wasn't asleep, how could he sleep with all the noises he heard. He then spotted the sniper team, and tried to find the location they were looking at.

Paging @Derplight Sperkle, @Skullbuster

(Skull, if you didn't see Derplight's last post he's going to the police station)

Silver drives around the town, preparing her plan for when it will be set in motion. She studies the target's file one final time, sighing to herself as she reads that they must be captured rather than killed, and then she sets out for a nearby welding supply store, looking to purchase a few things for the coming fight.

@@Jellal Fernandes

Servants all across the globe, eh? That was certainly unexpected, but Ammit was pleased to hear it. Such a force at Arthur's disposal will inadvertently serve the mage well, especially since there were several ancient relics he needed to acquire to begin putting his plan into motion. As with any items of power, they were scattered, but he knew that most of them were located in regions of Africa and the Middle East, the lands of the old kingdoms. Luck would have it that the final items he needed were right here in Tollopolis, hidden and protected by its magical sects. Ammit obviously needed to bypass these guardians, but even if he did, it wouldn't matter much if he didn't have the other pieces of his ritual to unlock the full potential of these things...

Unfortunately, it seemed as if Arthur was not going to just join forces with him out of gratitude. The man was urging Ammit to undergo his own special ritual that would "prove" his allegiance to him. Ammit should have expected this, as no man as prideful and deluded as Arthur would offer their partnership for free. It was still annoying nonetheless, and Ammit had a hunch that this ritual would impart some sort of spell that would bind, or at least attempt to bind, his will to Arthur's. He would not allow this, and neither would his chaotic deities. The promise of the healing pools was tempting however, for such a thing was to be part of his ultimate ritual in the long run.

Thankfully, Arthur seemed to hold certain ideals that Ammit could easily appeal to and exploit, namely those of tyranny and rule by might. The mage understood these well, and even the deities he was aligned with followed them.

"I would like to thank you for the hospitality you have offered me," Ammit began as he finished up the food and drink he had been working on.

"It befits that of a noble king spoken of in song and legend. The ideals which you hold do as well, and it pleases me to know that you believe so strongly in them. Nothing great was ever achieved through fickleness after all. I would like you to know that I too stand for such ideals, and actually have plans of my own to bring down their proper laws AND the patrons that shall help us all to enforce them. Make no mistake, I would gladly offer you my allegiance, but I believe you need to recognize more clearly that we are both working for the same goals. Because of this, we are already unavoidably allied to each other, and thus must offer our priceless aid to one another for the greater good. I have many forces and powers at my side, including that of the beings that will help us all to achieve and maintain peace and order. They have many secrets to share, including that of the healing pools which you have informed me of. We can help you in realizing the true potential of these magical pools, but I would request that we continue our partnership with 'no strings attached', as is the modern term for these lawless people. If you do so, it would not only be a great service to me, but to the powerful beings I have spoken about. They would remember to bless your rule if you do so as well, increasing the power and fame which you already have in greatness."

Ammit ended his monologue and waited for the king to respond.

----------

----------

@, @@Capricorn

Things had finally died down, and in the end there were no civilian casualties aside from the police men that Arthur had butchered. Abaddon decided that it was safe to return to King and the others, especially now that he could not feel Ammit's vile presence around the area.

It bodes ill for all of us that he has returned. He has foul intentions in mind, and not just the usual chaos and destruction he has spread in the past.

"I know, I felt it too. He's somehow managed to become attuned to those pretender gods of chaos, more than before at least. He's communing with them like I do with you..."

Abaddon arrived at the apartment complex and flew over to the open window he had exited from and entered Sasha's apartment.

"Bad news guys. And I mean really bad news."

He had almost forgotten that the stranger was staying with them. He wordlessly commanded the darkness to recede into his being, dissolving the demonic form and returning him to his regular human appearance.

"Long story short, Ammit's back."

(edited)

@@Mars Orbit

"Very interesting! where did you acquire such a sword?"

@,

"The meta I want captured is a very powerful one, the file I have on her says that her powers revolve around light and shadow, which means she would be very beneficial to helping  us track down and take down the FEAR killer, only problem is she is from what ive read...is a little unstable, her light and dark sides are at odds with each other, each of them having their own personalities, might make her difficult to work with, depending on how my contract gets her here and how forceful he is...I just hope I can convince her"

The lady at the desk saw Shade walk in and was immediately suspicious

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

On their way back the sniper team ran into Pat, some aimed their guns at him, but one said "woah hey! i know that guy! hes some supe from philly! my brother talks about him" they lowered their guns "So what brings you here?" 

It is 10:15pm
Edited by Skullbuster

@@Skullbuster,

He was just going to keep moving when he heard one of the snipers shout out, and he realized that it was directed at him.

"Me? Well given the huge increase in "activity" here recently, It was hard to ignore. Especially with this "FEAR" case going on. I don't think we've ever had this much excitement back home in a year!"

@Erperler, @Capricorn

Draco snorted as he looked around the apartments looking for the manager's office but he overheard something that interested him. "Ammit is back?" Draco asked aloud to himself. "Oh that Egyption moron who kept blasting me back," Draco remembered. "Of course it's one of those days," Draco grumbled slightly.

Edited by dragon4111

@@Kreinbahthur,

"The ritual will determine if I can trust you, and will enable the healing pools to be used, no ordinary man can use these pools, they are locked with a spell set in place by some ancient wizard, whose power rivaled that of the gods. I am the only one who can alter the spell, only those with the mark can use the pools," King Arthur said, making a slight motion with his arm that was only noticeable if you knew what to look for. The men in the room slightly shifted their positions. "Please, I insist."

@@Skullbuster,

Lilith was interested. Another person like her but with light powers. How could that work? She tried thinking about it but had difficulty doing so. She knew for a fact that her owns powers she could not control. Would this girl be the same as her? With powers uncontrollable. There was only one way to find out. Wait until this person arrived and hope that this person would help them instead of being a problem. "Whatever happens Jane I'm glad I came here and I'm glad I met you." 

@@Skullbuster

Shade walked straight into the police station and whistled as he walked to the reception desk. Police officers and other people sitting around looked at the masked stranger with confused faces. Some of the officers even put their hands to their guns in preparation.

"So hi there receptionist lady. I got this tippy toppity secret pass phrase that will give me some access to your armory." Shade pulled out his phone and recited the phrase, "Special Access Y14F. Now if you or someone else show me to your armory?"

@,

Jane smiled "well, im glad I met you,  youve been a big help already so far!" she offered to shake her hand

@@Derplight Sperkle,

"oh my god..." the receptionist was in shock that this particular individual had special access, she put a key card on the table "3rd door down the left hall, use this card to get into the armory vault, at the very end of the hall is the garage, show them the card to have access to any of the vehicles"

It is 10:20pm 

@@Skullbuster,

Lilith took Jane's hand warmly in hers. Suddenly just as she took the woman's hand a flash of a face came into her mind. Lilith's grin fell at the moment. That was the face of the killer but why did she see that after shaking Jane's hand. "Jane do you know anything about this killer by the way? Personally I mean, how long have you been after this guy?

@@Skullbuster

Shade took the card and said, "Thank you, though I wish I had access to the weapons, but vehicles will do." He took the card and walked through the police station towards the vehicle bay. Officers looked at this man walking freely through their station with extreme caution. Shade would periodically say hello to random officers and wave to others as he whistled through the station.

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

"Yeah, I heard things in philly were starting to quite down a lot"

@,

"Ive been the top psychic of this case since the second killing, thats when we knew it wasnt a one off, hes killed 27 people in 10 attacks in the course of 2 months"

@@Derplight Sperkle,

An officer standing next to the armory saw shade approaching and saw the key card in his hand "These are the type of people we give special access to now?" 

@@Skullbuster,

"Why now all of the sudden? It's almost like he just started. Like he was planning to do something like this all along. Jane I won't lie I'm terrified. How can someone so horrible exist in this world. 27 people? I wonder if I will be the next one to add to the list. I don't even know his name yet I can feel his hatred directed towards me and I wonder if I'll make it out alive after this."

@@Skullbuster

Shade stopped and looked at the officer. He looked down at his card and back at the door the officer was right next to. Shade looked at the card again and noticed it said armory access in addition to vehicle bay access. He pointed at himself and said, "Yes, I am the type of people you give special access to because I can do things you police can't do." Shade then got into the officer's face and whispered to him, "Now you should step aside and let me in there since I have this card that says so." He backed up and waited for the officer to step aside.

@,

"Truth is, we dont know what caused it, but you dont have too much to worry, His killings so fr have been random, and all the psychics and mediums on this case have been negatively affected, but none of them have died...just terrible visions and nightmares...I get them too..."

@@Derplight Sperkle,

the officer reluctantly moved aside. inside the armory were several police issue AR-15s and standard issues and Glock 17s, as well as SWAT gear, including riot gear and bullet proof vests, as well as SWAT weapons including H&K G3s, MP-5s, UMP 45s, and mossburg 500 shotguns with chainsaw grips, also in there were tons of ammo for all weapons, including AP rounds for rifles, and door breaching shells for shotguns, and various weapon attachments.  There were also non lethal weapons including tasers, plus rubber slugs and taser shells for shotguns. there was a single MGL 140 grenade launcher, however it was filled with tear gas, other grenade shells included smoke grenades and rubber shells, there was an empty spot where an anti material rifle would go, however it was missing, there was some ammo for it however

It is 10:25pm

@@Skullbuster,

Lilith was still worried about what she had seen and all that she knew about this crazed killer. She just wished the person who was to meet up with them was coming. "Do you know when this person that I'm supposed to work with is coming?" Lilith sat down rubbing the sore muscles on her neck. 

@@Jellal Fernandes

Ammit noticed the knights in Arthur's keep shift their positions and chances. Looks like he wasn't being given much of a choice on submitting to the ritual or not. The sorcerer laughed inwardly. He could refuse, then easily deal with Arthur and the rest of his men with powers he could not even imagine. Or, he could "accept" and undergo the ritual in a way, yet still escape doing so through subtle trickery that would not be anticipated. The second option seemed like the best choice, for if he did refuse and take out Arthur and his men, he would have lost a valuable asset.

"Very well then, if this ritual will ensure our partnership and allow our visions of peace to come to fruition, then I will undergo this ritual you speak of."

He stood and bowed respectfully. Now was the time to work his guile.

"I must request, noble one, that you grant me a private room to prepare. It has been long since I underwent any sort of ritual on my person, and quite honestly I am rather nervous. The last one I was part of was a trap set by the demon, and it was less than a pleasant experience. However, I trust you, which is why I have agreed, but I need my time to prepare myself."