planning Manehatten Police Department: Rookies

Pucksterv

depends which character and what kinda roll

I only use Frostflame... and since this is in Manehatten I guess this is a good opportunity to reference a old RP I was once apart of "The Manehatten Bank Heist" or maybe even "FOALNAPPED!".... link to my OC is in my signature... as for what roll... put me where ever you think I'm needed.... I don't care which roll I get

No, I won't ^^. I don't have a character that fits except for Tacet Diamond who is a master burglar 

aw come on Darkmane.... any OC is good anywhere.... I have been apart of several RP's and I've only used Snowflake

I only use Frostflame... and since this is in Manehatten I guess this is a good opportunity to reference a old RP I was once apart of "The Manehatten Bank Heist" or maybe even "FOALNAPPED!".... link to my OC is in my signature... as for what roll... put me where ever you think I'm needed.... I don't care which roll I get

I'm a bit confused, it says in his backstory that Snowflake died....

(edited)

There are weapons involved, don't know for cars yet but I like the idea :)

Do you have an OC you can join with?

Sorry for the late response. Here's my OC I want to use as a rookie:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/firestorm-r8444

I was just thinking of using vehicles as a way to have a team discuss a plan, whilst they're on there way to a crime scene. Or they could catch a train to places? Just an idea.

Edited by FlutterstepHD
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry for the late response. Here's my OC I want to use as a rookie:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/firestorm-r8444

I was just thinking of using vehicles as a way to have a team discuses a plan whilst they're on there way to a crime scene. Or they could catch train to places? Just an idea.

I like that idea, the car I mean. And maybe instead of trains the metro...something like that.

And I really like yer oc, looks really good :)

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/white-wing-r8318anyone who cares this is White Wing sparkle's girlfriend

also c'mon Jonas pweese for me and Puck?

I don't know if Jonas has an oc fitting for this rp

That is his original story, but I believe, if I remember correctly, that it is different when he RPs. 

That is his original story, but I believe, if I remember correctly, that it is different when he RPs. 

yes in his back story he dies by bleeding out while trying to fight off the Equestrian guard... but the other two stories are alternatives to that ending... the Lone Assassin is a story showing what would happen if he survived the fight... and The Adventurer is what would happen if his friends would die before becoming assassins....

BUT while taking a shower I came to realize.... I should use someone other than Snowflake for once....

yes in his back story he dies by bleeding out while trying to fight off the Equestrian guard... but the other two stories are alternatives to that ending... the Lone Assassin is a story showing what would happen if he survived the fight... and The Adventurer is what would happen if his friends would die before becoming assassins....

BUT while taking a shower I came to realize.... I should use someone other than Snowflake for once....

alright and that is?

Could i sign up with Buzz. If all the cop positions are taken up could he be an informant of some sorts, as i dont think he would be to good as a criminal.

Sure, maybe he could be a cop but not a rookie, just a transfer or something.

(edited)

I like that idea, the car I mean. And maybe instead of trains the metro...something like that.

And I really like yer oc, looks really good :)

And the metro sounds great, since its set in Manehatten.

I was thinking for weapons, the police could just use standard-issue firearms, like just having one pistol each and one non-lethal weapon each. For example one person could have a stun gun and someone else could have pepper spray or a batten. Of course, weapons wont always have to used I guess; crimes could vary.

Edited by FlutterstepHD
  • Brohoof 2

alright and that is?

it isn't an OC but a character from a video game... I think he'll fit perfectly in a story like this....

so that being said... any objections to me being Aiden Pierce.... (main protagonist from Watch Dogs)

if not I can still be Snowflake.... it doesn't matter

aiden_pearce_pony_by_megacam11-d79ff6q.p

it isn't an OC but a character from a video game... I think he'll fit perfectly in a story like this....

so that being said... any objections to me being Aiden Pierce.... (main protagonist from Watch Dogs)

if not I can still be Snowflake.... it doesn't matter

aiden_pearce_pony_by_megacam11-d79ff6q.p

I think snowflake would be better, don't know what version of backstory is most fitting...also what role would you like to be again, I forgot

And the metro sounds great, since its set in Manehatten.

I was thinking for weapons, the police could just use standard-issue firearms, like just having one pistol each and one non-lethal weapon each. For example one person could have a stun gun and someone else could have pepper spray or a batten. Of course, weapons wont always have to used I guess; crimes could vary.

I was thinking a glock 17 or 19, but guns are only carried around for a precaution, so just for safety. And of course a stun gun :)

• Brohoof 1

I think snowflake would be better, don't know what version of backstory is most fitting...also what role would you like to be again, I forgot

I favor the assassin over the adventurer but I'm going to have to go with the adventurer because the assassin hate authority and isn't evil so he wouldn't fit on either side.....

so probably use the adventurer's backstory and side with the police...

I favor the assassin over the adventurer but I'm going to have to go with the adventurer because the assassin hate authority and isn't evil so he wouldn't fit on either side.....

so probably use the adventurer's backstory and side with the police...

alright :)

I'm going to set up an official signup thread under the name of "Shadows of Manehatten"

I'll add a link later

(edited)

yay! you didn't forget about me right? were anthro's or ponies still? (I haven't got a clue :derp:)

I think just normal ponies and I did not forget you :)

@@Yoshikupo, @@Snowflake Frostflame, @@Buzz, @,

@, @@Yoshi89,

Okay, signup thread is up!! React fast, signup will be full fast since there are not many spots

https://mlpforums.com/topic/131179-shadows-of-manehatten-ooc/

Edited by Pucksterv

Strange - I was on this page yesterday and the day before, but I couldn't see anyone's comments, and I didn't get any notifications from here. Oh well. I don't really have any good criminal OC's at the moment, but I might make one.

• Brohoof 3

Strange - I was on this page yesterday and the day before, but I couldn't see anyone's comments, and I didn't get any notifications from here. Oh well. I don't really have any good criminal OC's at the moment, but I might make one.

I really like firestorm thou, she's a good character

• Brohoof 1

I really like firestorm thou, she's a good character

Maybe Firestorm could be a casual at a café joint most of the cops go to, and makes friends with some of them, telling them any strange activities that have been happening (since she's always climbing around on rooftops most of her time); she could be an eye-witness to some crimes that happen.

• Brohoof 3

Maybe Firestorm could be a casual at a café joint most of the cops go to, and makes friends with some of them, telling them any strange activities that have been happening (since she's always climbing around on rooftops most of her time); she could be an eye-witness to some crimes that happen.

I like that idea, I really like it :)

• Brohoof 1