ooc Shadows of Manehatten [OOC]

Pucksterv

If the train robbery happens in the Manehattan area, it would be within the Manehattan police jurisdiction 

I know I just assumed it would not..... 

• Brohoof 1

so mabye a daylight museum robbery? could work

Well Midnight and his team are already on their way to a other crime scene maybe if you could wait a bit longer....hope you don't mind.

I could also do a time skip after they went to the crime scene so that its night when you go robbing.

Could I use a different introduction? It's more relatable to the story, less chaotic and links to events that have already happened in the RP. I'll use the other introduction latter on in the story when it's more appropriate.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Could I use a different introduction? It's more relatable to the story, less chaotic and links to events that have already happened in the RP. I'll use the other introduction latter on in the story when it's more appropriate.

Sure, that's alright. I wouldn't want you to feel left out, introduce yourself how you would like :)

@,

Coud you by chance stumble upon My OC while he's conducting his "business"? I ain't a huge fan of waiting.    

You can always just post more about that business.....anyway, that is for flutter to decide

@@Frosty V

We need you in the rp! Are you still participating or what?

Edited by Pucksterv

Sure, that's alright. I wouldn't want you to feel left out, introduce yourself how you would like :)

You can always just post more about that business.....anyway, that is for flutter to decide

@@Frosty V

We need you in the rp! Are you still participating or what?

Frosty hasnt been active since the 17th

Frosty hasnt been active since the 17th

yeah, I know :/

Is it a good idea to search for someone else if he doesn't react before tomorrow?

Yes you are, we just didnt kniw what had happened to you and couldnt really continue the story without you in.

Frost glanced back at buzz, returning the glare before moving his gaze back to Midnight. "Yes sir" he replied, he turned and trotted away to find the witnesses, if there were any. He stopped shortly after to look around "Where exactly would I find these witnesses?" he thought to himself trying to avoid having to ask somepiny for assistance on such a small matter.

I will be controlling some npc witnesses so you can just make up witnesses as you go

ugh... bodybagging i hate it i mean ewww! bagging a body? really!? they were alive once show the dead some respect at least, i'm not saying this to you Puck but to cops

well what else are you gonna do with a body?

(too gory? i feel like it was too gory...)

Nah, it was alright. As long as you don't describe somepony's insides or anything into too much detail it's fine.

• Brohoof 2