Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shadows of Manehatten [OOC]

Pucksterv

Not yet, I will do a time skip soon

Although I'm staying with my grandma so I don't have a lot of time and also very slow internet

(edited)

just be sure to find a few more murders.

similar to jack the ripper.

except the 'victims' are known killers/drug dealers/other kind of bad guy

Edited by PeytonJay

Since @Buzz and will be inactive for a while, I think it would be best to pause to the rp for a bit but I also want to know what the rest thinks about this.

Don't say, you are the dm so you decide, I want to know your opinions on this matter

I wont be inactive whilst abroad, ill just be less active. However, there will be a few days where i just lay around the pool, so ill post when it's one of those days here and thats when ill be most active.

(edited)

Maybe we could skip ahead into the future (or the past) for a while, then get back to the event when everyone is here. We could set up foreshadowing that way; although, that would most likely confuse everyone. That's just my thoughts.

@Since Buzz, Sparkle Sword

Hope you both have a good time :fluttershy:

Edited by FlutterstepHD
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Name; Marion Ette ( https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marion-ette-r8872 )
I can fill in the trope of "Dog is the Master" well, and do a lot of scheming in my free time. Criminal is almost an obvious choice... That, or guest appearance. We'll have to discuss some things privately, because I'm QUITE the little plotter, and would like not to spoil some big possible plot point for everyone by posting it here. Obviously, I can remove the Umbricorn status. It's mostly for aesthetic purposes, anyway. It'll just mean that I keep my insectoid wings as part changeling.

Name; Marion Ette ( https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marion-ette-r8872 )

I can fill in the trope of "Dog is the Master" well, and do a lot of scheming in my free time. Criminal is almost an obvious choice... That, or guest appearance. We'll have to discuss some things privately, because I'm QUITE the little plotter, and would like not to spoil some big possible plot point for everyone by posting it here. Obviously, I can remove the Umbricorn status. It's mostly for aesthetic purposes, anyway. It'll just mean that I keep my insectoid wings as part changeling.

This rp has been dead for over a month... unless ye want to reboot it yerself, i don't see anyone joining at this point.

I don't know why it died; there is so much potential here. Maybe because there were too many criminals and crimes happening?

It think that's part of reason. I also think it's because of the lack of posts from the police side.

• 2 weeks later...

The OC that I'd like to sign up, as a criminal, is the Non-Pony one in my Sig. I hope to hear from you later! :)

This rp has been dead for over a month... unless ye want to reboot it yerself, i don't see anyone joining at this point.

Hmm... Thanks for the idea... I'll link it here, if I make it...

Edited by MarionEtte136
  • Brohoof 1