private Fantasy RP

The Narwhal Muffin

(edited)

@@Yoshikupo@@Illiad Easle,

"No way I can get new clothes, these are made specifically to work with my magic. One of my spells involves surrounding myself with pure starlight and traveling at extreme speeds, which would destroy normal clothing, it's also why I don't wear armor, though legend tells of a pure black, light-weight metal that can survive extreme heat. I wouldn't mind finding some of that," Agravain said to the strangers.

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

Blitz saw no harm in eating the treat and took one out of the bag, before eating it. He honestly enjoyed the taste, but wouldn't take more so as not to seem rude. "Thank you, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Shana." He said, giving her a slight nickname. He was, however, a bit surprised by what she said. "Ummm, what exactly do you mean by that?"

@@Yoshikupo,@@Jellal Fernandes,

"Well, Midnight really likes bread and books too, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has a bunch of those when he gets back."

I pat myself down, in a way similar to someone looking for their wallet without actually sticking their hand in their pockets.

"I don't actually have any money on me, and my armor is staying on me. Sorry, but I need it more than you do."

I look around at the villagers, gauging their attitude towards the individual.

"I have an Idea, you won't like it, but it will get you out of the village without being accosted."

I tap one of the golden triangles that hangs around my neck, it glows for a second before returning to its normal state.

"Midnight will meet us in the clearing, for my plan to work I can't tell you before it happens but I will  need your full cooperation for it to work, I'll need you to trust me, can you do that?"

@@Illiad Easle@@Yoshikupo,

"I'm not asking for your armor, the metal I speak of has magical properties and was originally used by mages and archers to fight dragons, the demonic ones, not the nice ones, of course. Also, I trust you. Wow, I don't think I've ever said that to anyone before... Weird..." he said. "Don't forget to bring the other guy along, too."

Blitz saw no harm in eating the treat and took one out of the bag, before eating it. He honestly enjoyed the taste, but wouldn't take more so as not to seem rude. "Thank you, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Shana." He said, giving her a slight nickname. He was, however, a bit surprised by what she said. "Ummm, what exactly do you mean by that?"

"Which part don't you understand? The spells, the nature of which I use them, or the part about food? In either of these cases I mean what I said to the letter. It's what I do for a living. Of course not every treats the support with respect. Those people find out that some of their treasure somehow 'goes missing'. *chuckle*. You wouldn't happen to be needing a support or know someone who is in need of a support would you? Most races, humans mostly, have a tendency to pretend I don't exist. Or maybe it's because I'm short. Either way, do you need a support/ traveling companion?"

@@Jellal Fernandes,@@Yoshikupo,

I turn towards the non hooded figures in my makeshift party, "Alright, follow close behind me and don't let anyone on about the plan ok? ok!" 

I turn towards the hooded figure, adopting a formal stance.

"By the power vested in me by the high crown, you are hereby under my arrest."

I lift him up and drape him over my shoulder, as I proceed to move towards the main gates. The villagers easily part before me, clearing an easy path for my party to exit the village.

"psst," The sound comes from the side of my head, though my helmet does not turn to look at the hooded figure. "Don't Panic, it is all an elaborate ruse."

(edited)

Chain and Banner follow a little bit behind the knight to not lose them while that happens Chain makes a 4 way connection to all of them

Chain: you know banners name but my name is Chain brace I want to know your names as well so I don't just call you hooded man and armor guy Chain communicated to them also you should know I come from another world and so does Banner that's why are skin is colored weird

(there anthro remember, also it cut my color in the text!)

Edited by Yoshikupo

"I was actually talking about how our kind isn't found around here." He said. "I guess relations aren't exactly good?" The neko then cleared his thoughts and nodded "Anyway, yes. I could definitely use a travelling companion."  Blitz then made sure that no one was nearby before moving closer to Shana. "I am also traveling with a friend, but please don't freak out when you see her. She has that kind of effect on others."

@@Jellal Fernandes,@@Yoshikupo

Psychic communication is not unfamiliar to me, just in poor practice, how did it go again? oh that's right scepters would touch, that obviously won't work here, best case it would cause mass panic, worst case, its the witches again. hmmm....

I reach out of my armor,within the shadows of my cape, I find the link floating in the air and tap it.

'Can you hear me? Wow, my voice sounds off here.' 'I am The Black Knight, liberator of the oppressed and slayer of tyrants.'

"I was actually talking about how our kind isn't found around here." He said. "I guess relations aren't exactly good?" The neko then cleared his thoughts and nodded "Anyway, yes. I could definitely use a travelling companion." Blitz then made sure that no one was nearby before moving closer to Shana. "I am also traveling with a friend, but please don't freak out when you see her. She has that kind of effect on others."

"Most towns look at our species as thieves and criminals. Not every Neko had an upbringing that taught them how to control instincts and learn right from wrong. A few bad apples spoil the bunch." She said that with a small sad smile before it immediately vanished. "New topic. I would love to travel with you. I have everything already in this backpack. ~Meow" She took advantage of the proximity to get a better judgment if his scent *sniff sniff* "~Nya You have an unusual scent. Or is this how Neko's usually smell? It's been a few years, I forget. I need to ask before I join you, what is it you do?"

Blitz nodded slightly. "That is understandable." He thought to himself, before turning his attention back to his new companion. "I don't really know about the scent, but I mainly focus on swordplay and a bit of offensive magic." To be honest, the neko was a bit nervous, but he didn't really know why.

After finishing her meal, Gale washed off any blood that had gotten on her scales in the stream that flowed through the clearing that she had landed in with Blitz on her back. "I wonder what's taking him so long." She thought to herself."

(edited)

Banner: ok you should know that I will be in the lead after we leave this place she sent to the others I have leaded troops in battle before you two look like you do things solo most of the time.

Chain: disconnects Banner she's does not like humans at all just to let you know Chain reconnects Banner as they approached the exit.

Edited by Yoshikupo

'Well Banner, how old even art thou? I can assure you that  though I am a lone wolf on occasion and lack much experience in leading troops, I do have experience in leading parties of adventurers, which, I can assure you, is much different.' 'I also wouldn't be too quick to announce anyone as leader, a leader is chosen of the group, not self-proclaimed.'

We exit the city without any hassle from the gate guards and proceed to the clearing where I put Agravain down. Midnight Star has not yet arrived.

"Now tell me, why do you have such a large bounty? Even I, the slayer of tyrants and liberator of slaves never gained such a prestigious bounty."

Blitz nodded slightly. "That is understandable." He thought to himself, before turning his attention back to his new companion. "I don't really know about the scent, but I mainly focus on swordplay and a bit of offensive magic." To be honest, the neko was a bit nervous, but he didn't really know why.

After finishing her meal, Gale washed off any blood that had gotten on her scales in the stream that flowed through the clearing that she had landed in with Blitz on her back. "I wonder what's taking him so long." She thought to herself."

She leaned closer to Blitz squinting her eyes at him, and thinking hard about what that scent could be and trying to figure out how he was feeling. "Meh, anyway. Shall we go, or is their something else you need from town? If so, I'm very good at going from stall to stall. And I can carry anything. Except people. I refuse to carry people. So don't ask. Or living creatures. Do you think I ramble on about a subject much more than needed? I feel like a do. ~Nyan." She looked up to his face with a curious expression drawn across her face, her tail waving and ears twitching while waiting for an answer.

(edited)

"You two really haven't heard the stories?" Agravain said in a confused tone. "Well, somehow a story got started that I worship some dark lord, sacrificed my parents to him to bring him into the physical realm, and he went on a rampage to destroy the physical realm. Have you two noticed that there have been more and more bounties for demons? People think I'm the cause of it, and they believe that if they kill me, then the dark lord vanishes along with his "demon army." I did nothing, although I am responsible for my parents death. After I ran away, my mother thought my father killed and buried me and murdered him in his sleep and was executed. I have since dedicated my life to hunting and destroying evil to clear my name, although people always show up at the worst of times and assume I am working with the demons. Of course, the demons slaughter them, I get blamed, my bounty goes up. Also, I think someone wants this," he continued, pulling out a single, beautifully crafted sword with an intense magical aura. "It's one of few weapons still in existence that can hurt ethereal beings, such as demons. It can supposedly kill an immortal as well, though I haven't tested it. I'm still unsure how it works. I believe it is the first sword imbued with magical properties judging by it's age, craftsmanship, and the amount of magic power imbued in it. Certainly nothing of this quality could be duplicated in this age, it uses magic that has been lost since the First Age. It can do much more than that, however," he said as the blade transformed into a massive, two-handed sword that could easily split a person in two, then dual short-swords, then dual chain kunai that wrapped themselves around his arms.

Blitz mentally sighed and shook his head. "No, I pretty much have everything I need." He said. "As for you rambling, I don't mind." The neko then gave a slight smirk and upon further thought, had to admit that Shana looked cute to say the very least when she was curious.

@@Jellal Fernandes@@Yoshikupo

Wow, that is some intense backstory. I am a bit wary of the sword, one of few blades that could actually do me some lasting harm.

"Well, I believe you. no true demon could hold a blade that holy." "That beats my story of attacking royalty and slaying some slave owners in a far distant land."

I hear Midnight Star approaching the clearing, he must have gotten quite a load of supplies.

"In addition, that rising bounty on demons is why I keep myself hidden in all this armor. People around here just love declaring people demons now don't they."

Midnight Star enters the clearing, saddlebags heavily laden with supplies as well as books/maps of the area.

"Well, now that we have that sorted out, How about a Q&A? We each take turns asking about each other. Since Agravain already answered a question, he can ask first."

Chain: he marveled at the sword that could change because it was amazing to him to see it do that he especially liked the Chained kunai's
Banner: "So what are you going to ask?" she asked Agravain "also Chain likes that sword a lot" she said looking at Chain

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle@@Yoshikupo

"There is an extremely powerful demon in this area that takes the form of a dragon. This is no ordinary slay the dragon, save the princess bounty. I am essentially trying to kill a god. This thing is rumored to be 200 feet long, have a wingspan of 250 feet, fire-breathing capabilities so hot that it can boil the ocean in seconds, a roar so fierce that it can rip the flesh from your skin, and a mouth so large it can eat a regular dragon for breakfast. It's this monster that is responsible for the near extinction of the dragons. I have the weapon, the knowledge, the magic, and the skill to deal with this beast, but I don't have the armor. I need to find the mystical metal, and I need someone who can forge it. I know this is cheating by asking three questions, but I need to know if you will help me find the metal, if you know a master blacksmith who can forge the armor, and if you'd be willing to help me track and kill the beast," Agravain asked the group.

I turn to face Midnight Star, "I told you it would be an epic quest" I turn back to Agravain, "My answers are, Sure, No, and Definitely"

"On a separate note, the point of the Q&A was supposed to be for us to get to know each other better, which is more important now that we could be an adventuring party."

Blitz mentally sighed and shook his head. "No, I pretty much have everything I need." He said. "As for you rambling, I don't mind." The neko then gave a slight smirk and upon further thought, had to admit that Shana looked cute to say the very least when she was curious.

"Okay then Master. You lead the way. I don't know which way we are going so I'm just going to be following you around until we have some Indication of a quest. Feels good to be back in a group. Being out of work can be really boring." She stands rather close the Blitz while she waits, bringing another Sacha of bite size food and attaching it around her waist. Eating one ever now and then.

(I think now would be a good time for our two parties to meet up, correct?)

(edited)

Blitz was honestly surprised when Shana had called him master and blushed slightly. "Ok. My friend and I set up camp in the forest near here." With that, the neko began to walk through the forest and eventually exited the city.

Gale sighed as she waited and was curious when a strange scent blew along the breeze. The dragoness then stood and slowly made her way into the forest, unknowingly heading to the city.

(I think it's about time.)

Edited by Drago Ryder

Chain: looked at the sword intensely marveling at it but snapped out of it when Agravain said he needed a person to forge armor "oh right I can I am a blacksmith after all but there are two problems one I need a forge maybe a magic one for this type of armor and two I need about a day to complete the whole set. Can I examine the sword sometime?" he said

(gasping for air) 

(OOC: Agravain will make pop-culture references when he speaks every once-in-a-while. See if you can find them all!)

"Of course you can examine the sword," Agravain said to Chain. "But if you try to take it from me, I will find you, and I will kill you," Agravain said in a menacing voice. "Well, we've got our blacksmith, now we need the metal. I will aid in any way I can with my magic while you forge it, though I'm not sure how much help I can be. As for getting to know you guys better, I should probably know your names."