Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Fluttershy is an attractive pony?

Azureth

Is Fluttershy attractive?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Is Fluttershy attractive?

• Yes, I think she's very attractive
    • About average
    • No, even just by cartoon pony standards she isn't that great

10 hours ago, SingularPony4 said:

Of course! But not in a sexual way, I find her attractive in a cute way 😍

I find her attractive in both ways. :)

17 hours ago, The Historian said:

I like Fluttershy. She's criminally adorable and, yes, she's attractive. More of an AJ fan, but Flutters is cute as can be.

Criminally? How so?

22 hours ago, The Historian said:

I don't mean it literally. More in a sense "she's almost too adorable for words." Something like that.

Oh that! Yeah, that's right. But, the mayority of the fans thinks that Fluttershy is way too adorable to be considered sexy/hot by people and that is really disgusting. I find that extremely hippocritical. Personally, i find that a really girly and adorable pony like her that can be both hot n' sexy is but really interesting to me. I find that super hot! That's why Fluttershy is the hottest/sexiest pony for me.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Of course. She is and will always be best waifu. It's basically canon that she's the prettiest from her modeling and by Rarity, the one who has the best taste literally saying "Somepony with beauty, somepony with grace. Somepony, like you" to Fluttershy. Not only that but we know from Filli Vanilli that she also canonically has a very pretty voice, evidentually by how astonished the mane six membrs were to hear it. And it would be saying something for Rarity.

• 7 months later...

Fluttershy is definitely attractive.  Her long flowing mane and tail, her eyes that have so much kindness to them, her soft yet beautiful speaking and singing voice, and her nurturing personality, Flutters literally has it all.  I'm pretty sure that just about anyone would agree that she and Rarity are the most beautiful ponies on the show, but while Rarity's beauty is more of the glamorous and sophisticated type, Fluttershy's beauty I find to be more natural and effortless.  Plus the fact that Fluttershy never feels the need to flaunt how beautiful she is, even when she was a fashion model for Rarity, which I feel makes her even more attractive.  Regardless, Flutters has definitely stolen my heart with her beautiful subtlety.