searching Equestria Divided: Titanfall (Action RP)

~Chaotic Eddie~

(edited)

RP

"If you fail, the dropship is your only escape option. You miss the dropship, we ain't giving you any other way out."

Field Commander Rainbow Dash of the Solar Empire remembered those words from her very first days of pilot training as she looked up to see that great gunship sailing off into the distance...
Almost forlornly, she turned her head to the giant robot beside her... "Well, Nataliya... Guess we're on our own..."

The mech did not reply, being an AI programmed mostly for war, simply standing there awaiting orders to follow or enemies to shoot.
Little did Dash know that more than just enemies were headed her way... She was about to have an encounter with an old enemy, thought dead for years...

sig-3902812.sig-3902812.sig-3902812.sig-

Hello, good evening and potato! This is a little action RP I came up with, inspired partly by the video game Titanfall - so you'll need to know a bit about Titanfall and its lore before you roleplay. Preferably this is done by playing the game and getting a feel for it, but failing that, watch some gameplay videos on the Internet and do some research here.

Backstory:

After a tragic accident which resulted in the deaths of Princesses Celestia and Luna, Equestria hurried to find a new leader. Princess Cadence of the Crystal Empire had to remain with her subjects, and Princess Twilight, unable to face the pressure of ruling the entire empire, abdicated after a shaky two-year rule. Equestria was thus left without a monarch - As such, control over the country was handed by default to the Solar Empire (SoE). However, after a few years the Empire found a powerful rival in the New Lunar Republic, who rebelled against the Empire's regime.
Unrest slowly grew, and before long, conflicts and fights started springing up across the country. In turn, the severity of these fights escalated, and after a few months, Equestria was at civil war.

Solar Empire Field Commander Rainbow Dash has been left behind on the battlefield after being defeated, and encounters former Wonderbolt and NLR Commander Spitfire, who has been presumed dead for some time. In actual fact, after being left behind she managed to escape the battlefield and, with her Titan engineer, went rogue, setting up third faction with the intent of ending the stalemate between the NLR and SoE.

Solar Empire Field Commander Rainbow Dash was left behind shortly after a battle, having missed the dropship that was her only chance at extraction. Alone in the belly of the beast she encountered three enemy Titans, and was rescued by former Wonderbolt and NLR Commander Spitfire, who has been presumed dead for some time. Dash soon learns that in actual fact, after being left behind herself, Spitfire managed to escape the battlefield and, with the help of her Titan engineer Monkey Wrench-, went rogue, setting up third faction with the intent of ending the stalemate between the NLR and SoE.

Spitfire led Dash to her hidden base - an abandoned and disguised apartment complex hidden in a mountainside, and repurposed by Spitfire into a makeshift base of operations. There, she was introduced to Wrench, and built some friendly relations with the former Wonderbolt. Spitfire has been collecting soldiers who missed the dropship like her and building up her resistance. Together, this team would finally beat back both the NLR and SoE, and finally establish peace after years and years of unending conflict... However, the team was only a small group of ponies who missed the dropship, nowhere near a large enough team to start any major operations... First they need to make a few friends in high places...

Rules (READ THESE CAREFULLY):

1. The GM reserves the right to resolve disputes and declare the outcome of situations.

2. No overpowered characters or Mary Sues.

3. No taking control of another character without express permission from that character's roleplayer. This includes making things happen to a character, for example "X shoots Y in the chest" would not be allowed, but "X shoots at Y's chest" is.

4. At the very least, a basic understanding of Titanfall's lore and weaponry is required. Generally speaking, only weaponry which appears in the original Titanfall is allowed, but if you have an idea for a weapon, provided that it is not overpowered and fits within Titanfall's lore, then it may be allowed.

5. If using an OC, please make sure that they are, or are adapted to be suitable for this roleplay. (For instance, characters which exclusively fights with daggers and refuses to wear armour will not be considered "suitable").

6. You should be able to use clear, structured English with proper punctuation and grammar.

7. You should be able to post regularly when it is your turn. If for whatever reason you cannot, or will not be able to in the near future, you should inform one of the GMs, and we can work it out from there.

8. If you do not post regularly wihout a good reason, you will be given a reminder. If you then do not post or do not give a reason for not posting, you will be penalised.

9. Breaking any of these rules will result in you being given a warning, up to a maximum of three if you continue. The third and final warning will result in you and your character being removed from the roleplay in some way or another if not adhered to.

Characters involved:

Rainbow Dash - Windbreaker
Spitfire - Myself

Monkey Wrench - Myself

We will be accepting 5 players - each player can control as many characters as they want, original or canon. Depending on populatiry, we may also open up some more slots.

Slot 1: IllusivePony
Slot 2: [Reopened]
Slot 3: Ranger22
Slot 4: Orion Caelum
Slot 5: Tempest Shift

Due to a player having to leave the RP for personal reasons, there is now a free space open!

If you're interested, simply leave a message or send me a private message Roles will be given out on a first come, first served basis. Please note: You will need to be descriptive and able to roleplay in a paragraph style. I also stress the importance if being able to use good, structured English in this roleplay.

Constructive criticism is also welcome.
I await your opinions and replies~  :lol:

Edited by ~Chaotic Eddie~

I have custom weapons to fit its standard.

The MUNCHKIN Arabian battle mech is equipped with the following (this is for Aha'ban's )

30mm cannon - Primary

25mm Grenade launcher - Ordinance.

Passive gadgets include a long field range finder and afterburner jump thruster (in place of the Dash ability)

Armor is minimal. The 25mm launcher can also be equipped with smoke rounds.

(edited)

How did I not see this before?! I love Titanfall. Definitely sign Wilhelm up; link is in my signature.

While he is normally good with a bow, I'll switch him to a Kraber-AP for this setting.

Edited by Orion Caelum
  • Brohoof 1

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scrambled-eggs-r8516   link is also in signature

Scrambled eggs pilots a OGRE class titan named Payload.

Primary weapon-plasma rail gun

Ordinance-rocket salvo

Vortex shield

kits-Regen and nuclear ejection

Pilot loudout

Primary-Rc101 carbine with holo sight

secondary-Semi automatic pistol

ordinance-frag grenades

Cloak

Kits-power cell and Dome shield battery

(edited)

Sure why not, count me back in.